Black People : Movie about campus racism

Ibrahim Ashmawey

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 22, 2012
Hey all, I'm writing this post for awareness about the project as well as for anyone that has stories of campus racism to bring them forth. There's a film project entitled "Boiling Pot" that's about the true events of racism that happened on college campuses throughout the country during the 2008 presidential elections. Nooses being hung on campuses, violence, "compton cookouts", murders, etc. If you know of stories that might be beneficial to the filmmakers, email them. There crew has people that have won Sundance Film Festival Awards, Cannes Film Festival Awards, Emmy Awards, and more. There's already some great actors involved like Davetta Sherwood (The Young and The Restless), Keith David (Armageddon) and Emmet Walsh (Blade Runner). Since I can't post links, please visit the FB profiel which should be easy to search for.

Please spread this info around. If you can donate a dollar, or five dollars, it would be for a noble cause. An indiegogo site was JUST launched to make it easier to donate with PayPal or credit card or anything. It can be found on the movie site.

Please help the cause.

Hey all, I'm writing this post for awareness about the project as well as for anyone that has stories of campus racism to bring them forth. There's a film project entitled "Boiling Pot" that's about the true events of racism that happened on college campuses throughout the country during the 2008 presidential elections. Nooses being hung on campuses, violence, "compton cookouts", murders, etc. If you know of stories that might be beneficial to the filmmakers, email them. There crew has people that have won Sundance Film Festival Awards, Cannes Film Festival Awards, Emmy Awards, and more. There's already some great actors involved like Davetta Sherwood (The Young and The Restless), Keith David (Armageddon) and Emmet Walsh (Blade Runner). Since I can't post links, please visit the FB profiel which should be easy to search for.

Please spread this info around. If you can donate a dollar, or five dollars, it would be for a noble cause. An indiegogo site was JUST launched to make it easier to donate with PayPal or credit card or anything. It can be found on the movie site.

Please help the cause.

Visited my alma mater to drop some cash off to my son a few years ago (2010). He was late, as usual. So I sat on campus checking out the cuties as they walked by, remembering my youth. Campus police rolled up and started questioning me. I pulled out my alumni card and told them, I was waiting for my son. The questions continued. So I ignored them. They got out of the car and became more menacing. By then my son walked up with his friends. I asked if he had eaten. We walked away

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back