Black Entertainment : Mo'Nique

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
She got her way and is back on Netflix. Eye know she got her money right after the ordeal with Netflix not wanting to pay her what she was worth. Eye even joined the cause by cancelling my $21. subscription fee. Eye wear out the Lifetime Channel, Amazon Prime, and Spectrum. So....something said go back to Netflix and see what's up. Eye rejoined @ $6.99. Sigh! That was a week ago.

Eye had no idea Monique was streaming, because Eye went to Sommore, first. In the first 5 minutes she was talking throwing shade on the use of the greeting "Grand Rising". And she was endorsing the booster and the jabs. This was an instant turn off to me. Eye wasn't exactly in my feeling like Black Christians be when the sky God and his son are criticized. Eye just summed up that she wasn't woke and her comedy was no longer funny or relevant.

Tonite Eye clicked on Netflix and up popped "Moni Que" Eye thought gd, what's going because Eye had not heard anything on the news. You know me Eye have to confirm everything. When Eye did a search this came up:

"Mo'Nique, an Oscar-winning actress and comedian, has settled a lawsuit with Netflix that she filed in 2019, alleging racial and gender discrimination1234. She claimed that Netflix offered her a lowball deal of $500,000 for a stand-up comedy special, compared to other comedians like Amy Schumer4. She also called for a boycott of the streamer4. After reaching an agreement, Mo'Nique announced that she will film her first Netflix special in Atlanta this year1235. She also revealed that she will reunite with her Precious director Lee Daniels on a new Netflix horror film, The Deliverance, after a long feud..."

She's back! :SuN049:

Eye just finished watching her performance and she was fantastic!!!

200203133117-monique-academy-awards-restricted.jpg

:heart::heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back