Black Women : Modest Dressing

Peace Family,

I was wondering if any of you practiced modest dressing. If you do, how exactly do you display it and why.

Thanks,
Peace

I dress modestly, and to some, too modestly for my age. But for that, I wonder why just because I'm 21, I would have a need to put on a bunch of short and skimpy things.

I wear dresses that are not hiked up over the thigh, but at least reach knee length; my shirts are never too tight, and I don't show belly. And for any pants, I don't do anything that shows off my backside by hanging low. For shorts, I wouldn't get into anything mini, nor for skirts.

The reason I dress this way is because it's appropriate for a woman to keep all that's hers on her body to herself and to her husband, not show it off to the world. I'd feel mortified if any guy was staring at me because of provocative clothing. I did that before, and the stares felt so dirty...ugh...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back