the years make you wiser
Standing up through it all
Gotta come when love calls through the wires
When I came home I knew you was waiting
It's real spirits heal my wounds predating
Like labor pains it's almost hear
Predistination I can feel it near

Thanks y'all.... REAL LOVE EXISTS...

lol! Steet man, i have to tell you sumptin.... I been away for about maybe 2 to 3 yrs. but man, when i was wit the menz of my life back then all i could remember iz ur rhymes and madd's it was like I already knew it was DEEP man, I mean fa real.... then I found out I had all this east coast fam in ma blood.... just to rep a few cities, Chicago,Detroit, Philly, Ohio, Washington D.C..... I mean i knew bout Chi town but I went to ma fam reunion last year and I was surrounded.... umm... hopefully if God says the same i'm going to Chi town for ma fam reunion this august.... then '07... Washington D.C. yea, ma boi lives in new jersey... and so I may chill there.. not sure..my cuz in philly is a second grade school teacher in inner philly so she madd bizzy but it may happen i dunno.... my cousins said they would take me in their wings, i dunno if that's good or bad...i'm thankful not to have VD , AIDS, or 3 or 5 kids... hustlaz and pimps don't play word up from tha streets fa real....still i like em raw but there are some crazies out there.... anywayz... & why don't you be a street gentlemen and give me your e-mail.... hee hee hee Where's madd? i dunno.... hope he stay coo whereever he's at thanks street... it's like when it came down to it...everything came to me real.... it was just too deep.... all i can say is THANKYOU... learned other smarts along the way.... but i almost got faded... real. luv ya man... D.S.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back