Black Short Stories : Knocking on heaven's door........

nevar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
My story is this my mama always told me about Heaven. As a slave I always dream of getting to Heaven. Only few had seen it, and only a few can talk about it. My mama said it was our only escape from what we are in. My mama was a slave all the way down six generations. We play dumb and fetch just to please our boss. But amongst us are scholars my family just decided to not be blind to it all. It is so much injustice going on and I just have that spirit to speak on it. I have seen what will happen if you try to be outspoken. Alot of my family have been hung for standing up for our rights. We often hear amongst the womenfolks about how savage beasts we are, and how ugly looking we are.

I say there wrong they are the one always trying to look like us. Well the missus can't wait to get her lite behind out in the sun when Spring comes. Yeah her and her friends make a big deal to fry like bacon on a hot Sunday. Huh she think she is the belle of her crew. She just don't know Mrs. Floater knows how good her husband can be. Let's just say she like sitting in our boss lap a little too much. I seen them in action while the Missus was upstairs catching one of her beauty nap. See that's what she gets need to sleep less and keep her eye on her wandering husband. Sunday is our only day off, and on Sunday we give it to our Lord. Yes, we have a jubilee like nobody. We raise them spirits on high. I hear the white folks talking about we can hoop and holla all we want. We are and will always be their property. Well I say I ain't no one property and one day I will be knocking on Heaven's door.............
To be continued..............

This a powerful story line that bring back bitter memories of my true family history
and slavery of my folkz and how a few fleed from the south just in time before the
hang master and whip lasher came those who was left behind kiss da rope and feet
dangling others just misused by the owner !

Can't wait to read more of this ......yes Heaven's door is our freedom

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back