Black Astrology : join the ARIES club

Where is her Mars? If I can remember, it was her or someone who had Mars in Sag, which suggests "telling it like it is." In fact, this can be said for anyone with Mars in any of the Fire signs.

KWABENA

I don't know about having Mars in a Fire sign having anything to do with "telling it like it is" but I would definately say that they do say what they want without really thinking things through and usually when they have said something they know is wrong, they usually do not, for any reason apoligies. If they do hurt someones feelings by saying something without thinking, not only do they not apologies but they will remain friends without ever admitting to any wrong. Of course, this does depend on how elavated the individual with Mars in Fire sign is. Any way, Free2b_me has Mars in Leo.

Astrologer4U

@KWABENA

EIGHTH HOUSE: This is the House of
DEATH & RE-BIRTH & OTHERS' RESOURCES...
how you let the old and outworn "die" so it can be re-cycled or transformed into something new and useful;
how you allow others to die or leave and let them go, how you deal with death or divorce or separation or loss;
how you "surrender yourself", how you give up control or power;
how you try to control or manipulate or coerce or bully or threaten - or try to avoid being treated that way by others;
how you re-form, re-arrange, renew, re-adjust, rebuild, restore, re-work, re-generate, refurbish, reconstruct, renovate;
how you let parts of yourself "die" or be removed or destroyed to allow new growth: worn-out or diseased body cells, self-limiting beliefs or bad habits, attachments to people who limit your growth or sap your strength, attachments to possessions which possess or restrict or burden you, obsessions or compulsions which control you;
how you give birth to something new: a baby - by sex or artificial insemination, a union of body & spirit by surrendering self in sexual orgasm; a belief - by releasing or changing an old one; a material form - by transforming or removing or destroying the old one;
how you deal with resources of others: legacies, inheritences, insurance, alimony, taxes, loans, money or property held or managed for others.

Aries Traits:

enthusiastic, energetic, restless, active, impulsive
dislikes of rutines, strong power of initiative,
likes challanges, contests and competition,
wants to win, likes new projects
exellent advisor, helpful, open minded,
fast apprehension capacity, good temper, jealous,
has a quick tongue, not resentful, hard to show feelings,
temperamental, great need of freedom,
independent, fond of adventures, wants to make
new acquantences, easy to loose interest
fast thinker, courages, passionate, accident prone

Positive Traits: pioneering, adventurous, energetic, courageous, enterprising, confident, dynamic, quick-witted and freedom-loving

Negative Traits: selfish, quick-tempered, impulsive, impatient, foolhardy and undiplomatic

Likes: action, challenge, spontaneity, championing causes and coming in first

Dislikes: waiting, tyranny, failure, lack of opposition and the advice of others

KWABENA, your 8th house is ruled by Aries, so what do you make of this all?

Astrologer4U

I never really paid much attention to this "style" as applied to myself, but I can say that I am a selfish person in the area of finances. In fact, my (Mars-Leo) mother has been on my tail lately because of this. I would not say that it has much to do with my Aries on 8th House cusp though, as much as it does my Taurus-Scorpio in the 2nd and 8th House Dragon's tail relationship, as well as my Lillith-Taurus in the 9th House.

KWABENA

I don't know about having Mars in a Fire sign having anything to do with "telling it like it is" but I would definately say that they do say what they want without really thinking things through and usually when they have said something they know is wrong, they usually do not, for any reason apoligies. If they do hurt someones feelings by saying something without thinking, not only do they not apologies but they will remain friends without ever admitting to any wrong. Of course, this does depend on how elavated the individual with Mars in Fire sign is. Any way, Free2b_me has Mars in Leo.

Astrologer4U

Perhaps it would make more sense if I said Mars in the Fire signs would "cuss someone out" without regretting it, which has happened from past experiences. There is only one person I know with a Fire sign-Mars placement who does not fit the exact description of what is suggested for those with Mars in Fire-sign placements. Everyone else I know of, including a younger person I did a chart for in my neighborhood, will utter insults and never regret it. This is not to say they are 'bad' people, but it is say "think before messing with them." You may not watch basketball, but Ron Artest of the Houston Rockets has a Mars-Leo placement, and so does Charles Barkely. Barkely swears on the air (I can only imagine what he says off the cameras) and Ron Artest, well ..., he needs no explanation, except that he also happens to be yet another Sun-Scorpio! But we'll save that for another time.

In closing, I feel it is necessary to say that when looking into this, we may find that the most argumentative and problem-prone people on the net have a Fire sign on their 3rd House cusps.

(Quietly goes back into the middle of nowhere before being hunted by internet rams and lions! lol)

I would say Sags, but i'm sure those with Sag on the 3rd House cusp are moving from project-to-project.

KWABENA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back