Black Astrology : join the ARIES club

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by Astrologer4U, May 21, 2009.

1. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Aries (March21 - April 19)

I Am Not Fearful
    I Don't Have A Second Thought
    I'm Full Speed Ahead

Aries Traits:

enthusiastic, energetic, restless, active, impulsive
    dislikes of rutines, strong power of initiative,
    likes challanges, contests and competition,
    wants to win, likes new projects
    exellent advisor, helpful, open minded,
    fast apprehension capacity, good temper, jealous,
    has a quick tongue, not resentful, hard to show feelings,
    temperamental, great need of freedom,
    independent, fond of adventures, wants to make
    new acquantences, easy to loose interest
    fast thinker, courages, passionate, accident prone,

Even if you are not an Aries, you can tap into these Aries attributes and make them apart of you, Simply by finding where Aries, Mars and the first house aspects too in your natal chart.

If you are an Aries and you are reading this, how does it feel to be an Aries?

If you have these traits, chances are you have planets in Aries, perhaps Moon, Mars, Mercury, Venus or Jupiter.

Astrologer4U

2. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Aries takes risk, there are many people out there who are afraid to take risk but not if you look very closesly, as if with a magnifying glass.

What ever one thinks it is that one lacks, if one looks very closely, one will see that he or she, lacks nothing.

Astrologer4U

3. free2b_me

free2b_me Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    Hot like Fire

Lol, I see a lot of myself in Aries even though I'm a Virgo. I have Aries in my 3rd house of communications. I find myself, too quick with the tongue, and find my sweet virgo nature makes me recant my statements. One thing I do like is the fact that Aries gives me that extra courage to say what the H E L L, I want to say!

4. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

My observation of you Free2b_me, is that sometimes,(not that you didn't know this) you do say what the H E L L you want to say and Aries is the sign of impulsiveness but you also have Saturn in Aries. Breaking it down, Aries rules your 3rd house of communication so, your communication style has Aries influence. However, Saturn the discipinarian, the self teacher and teacher of others, is in there, which is a darn good thing. You just have to be careful that you notice the impulse for teaching others to the point of being overbearing, which should not be difficult because you have Mercury, the natural ruler of the third, in Libra, the sign of balance. Not only that, your Mercury is conjunct Venus, again confirming your ability to balance. The list goes on>>> your Mercury and Venus are both in opposition to Saturn in your third, which again confirms the balanceing factor in the communications Area which for you, communication is ruled by Aries.

If an Aries influenced person really wanted to change and evolve their impulsive traits, you could teach an Aries person how to temper their impulsivness. That is the reason for this thread. For people who lack certain characteristics and desire to have those characterisitics but just don't know how to tap into those characteristics. Say an Aries, or an impulsive person period, popped up in this thread, seeking to learn how to curb their impulse, you could help them do that because you know what it is to be implusive communication wise, yet, you also know how to curb the impulse due to your Saturn in Aries.

My house of Friendship is ruled by Aries, I have no planets in Aries but I do have the planet Mars, which rules Aries in my friendship house, but my mars falls into the sign Taurus. I make friends just as quickly as friendships come to an end. I am learning balance in the friendship area. Intersting huh, because your Saturn falls into my 11th house... Hmm, Wow, just realized something, I have been balancing. Jimmy, you know he is really a good friend of mine as well, he has Venus in Aries, so his Venus falls into my 11th house of friendhsip, not only that, he is male so that makes a difference being that Mars, the ruler of Aries, rules men.

Astrologer4U

5. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Where is her Mars? If I can remember, it was her or someone who had Mars in Sag, which suggests "telling it like it is." In fact, this can be said for anyone with Mars in any of the Fire signs.

KWABENA

6. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    I don't know about having Mars in a Fire sign having anything to do with "telling it like it is" but I would definately say that they do say what they want without really thinking things through and usually when they have said something they know is wrong, they usually do not, for any reason apoligies. If they do hurt someones feelings by saying something without thinking, not only do they not apologies but they will remain friends without ever admitting to any wrong. Of course, this does depend on how elavated the individual with Mars in Fire sign is. Any way, Free2b_me has Mars in Leo.

Astrologer4U

7. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    @KWABENA

EIGHTH HOUSE: This is the House of
    DEATH & RE-BIRTH & OTHERS' RESOURCES...
    how you let the old and outworn "die" so it can be re-cycled or transformed into something new and useful;
    how you allow others to die or leave and let them go, how you deal with death or divorce or separation or loss;
    how you "surrender yourself", how you give up control or power;
    how you try to control or manipulate or coerce or bully or threaten - or try to avoid being treated that way by others;
    how you re-form, re-arrange, renew, re-adjust, rebuild, restore, re-work, re-generate, refurbish, reconstruct, renovate;
    how you let parts of yourself "die" or be removed or destroyed to allow new growth: worn-out or diseased body cells, self-limiting beliefs or bad habits, attachments to people who limit your growth or sap your strength, attachments to possessions which possess or restrict or burden you, obsessions or compulsions which control you;
    how you give birth to something new: a baby - by sex or artificial insemination, a union of body & spirit by surrendering self in sexual orgasm; a belief - by releasing or changing an old one; a material form - by transforming or removing or destroying the old one;
    how you deal with resources of others: legacies, inheritences, insurance, alimony, taxes, loans, money or property held or managed for others.

Aries Traits:

enthusiastic, energetic, restless, active, impulsive
    dislikes of rutines, strong power of initiative,
    likes challanges, contests and competition,
    wants to win, likes new projects
    exellent advisor, helpful, open minded,
    fast apprehension capacity, good temper, jealous,
    has a quick tongue, not resentful, hard to show feelings,
    temperamental, great need of freedom,
    independent, fond of adventures, wants to make
    new acquantences, easy to loose interest
    fast thinker, courages, passionate, accident prone

Positive Traits: pioneering, adventurous, energetic, courageous, enterprising, confident, dynamic, quick-witted and freedom-loving

Negative Traits: selfish, quick-tempered, impulsive, impatient, foolhardy and undiplomatic

Likes: action, challenge, spontaneity, championing causes and coming in first

Dislikes: waiting, tyranny, failure, lack of opposition and the advice of others

KWABENA, your 8th house is ruled by Aries, so what do you make of this all?

Astrologer4U

8. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    I never really paid much attention to this "style" as applied to myself, but I can say that I am a selfish person in the area of finances. In fact, my (Mars-Leo) mother has been on my tail lately because of this. I would not say that it has much to do with my Aries on 8th House cusp though, as much as it does my Taurus-Scorpio in the 2nd and 8th House Dragon's tail relationship, as well as my Lillith-Taurus in the 9th House.

KWABENA

9. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Perhaps it would make more sense if I said Mars in the Fire signs would "cuss someone out" without regretting it, which has happened from past experiences. There is only one person I know with a Fire sign-Mars placement who does not fit the exact description of what is suggested for those with Mars in Fire-sign placements. Everyone else I know of, including a younger person I did a chart for in my neighborhood, will utter insults and never regret it. This is not to say they are 'bad' people, but it is say "think before messing with them." You may not watch basketball, but Ron Artest of the Houston Rockets has a Mars-Leo placement, and so does Charles Barkely. Barkely swears on the air (I can only imagine what he says off the cameras) and Ron Artest, well ..., he needs no explanation, except that he also happens to be yet another Sun-Scorpio! But we'll save that for another time.

In closing, I feel it is necessary to say that when looking into this, we may find that the most argumentative and problem-prone people on the net have a Fire sign on their 3rd House cusps.

(Quietly goes back into the middle of nowhere before being hunted by internet rams and lions! lol)

I would say Sags, but i'm sure those with Sag on the 3rd House cusp are moving from project-to-project.

KWABENA