wants to win, likes new projects
exellent advisor, helpful, open minded,
fast apprehension capacity, good temper, jealous,
has a quick tongue, not resentful, hard to show feelings,
temperamental, great need of freedom,
independent, fond of adventures, wants to make
new acquantences, easy to loose interest
fast thinker, courages, passionate, accident prone,

Even if you are not an Aries, you can tap into these Aries attributes and make them apart of you, Simply by finding where Aries, Mars and the first house aspects too in your natal chart.

If you are an Aries and you are reading this, how does it feel to be an Aries?

If you have these traits, chances are you have planets in Aries, perhaps Moon, Mars, Mercury, Venus or Jupiter.

Astrologer4U

Hot like Fire

Lol, I see a lot of myself in Aries even though I'm a Virgo. I have Aries in my 3rd house of communications. I find myself, too quick with the tongue, and find my sweet virgo nature makes me recant my statements. One thing I do like is the fact that Aries gives me that extra courage to say what the H E L L, I want to say!

Aries Traits:

enthusiastic, energetic, restless, active, impulsive
dislikes of rutines, strong power of initiative,
likes challanges, contests and competition,
wants to win, likes new projects
exellent advisor, helpful, open minded,
fast apprehension capacity, good temper, jealous,
has a quick tongue, not resentful, hard to show feelings,
temperamental, great need of freedom,
independent, fond of adventures, wants to make
new acquantences, easy to loose interest
fast thinker, courages, passionate, accident prone,

Lol, I see a lot of myself in Aries even though I'm a Virgo. I have Aries in my 3rd house of communications. I find myself, too quick with the tongue, and find my sweet virgo nature makes me recant my statements. One thing I do like is the fact that Aries gives me that extra courage to say what the H E L L, I want to say!

My observation of you Free2b_me, is that sometimes,(not that you didn't know this) you do say what the H E L L you want to say and Aries is the sign of impulsiveness but you also have Saturn in Aries. Breaking it down, Aries rules your 3rd house of communication so, your communication style has Aries influence. However, Saturn the discipinarian, the self teacher and teacher of others, is in there, which is a darn good thing. You just have to be careful that you notice the impulse for teaching others to the point of being overbearing, which should not be difficult because you have Mercury, the natural ruler of the third, in Libra, the sign of balance. Not only that, your Mercury is conjunct Venus, again confirming your ability to balance. The list goes on>>> your Mercury and Venus are both in opposition to Saturn in your third, which again confirms the balanceing factor in the communications Area which for you, communication is ruled by Aries.

If an Aries influenced person really wanted to change and evolve their impulsive traits, you could teach an Aries person how to temper their impulsivness. That is the reason for this thread. For people who lack certain characteristics and desire to have those characterisitics but just don't know how to tap into those characteristics. Say an Aries, or an impulsive person period, popped up in this thread, seeking to learn how to curb their impulse, you could help them do that because you know what it is to be implusive communication wise, yet, you also know how to curb the impulse due to your Saturn in Aries.

My house of Friendship is ruled by Aries, I have no planets in Aries but I do have the planet Mars, which rules Aries in my friendship house, but my mars falls into the sign Taurus. I make friends just as quickly as friendships come to an end. I am learning balance in the friendship area. Intersting huh, because your Saturn falls into my 11th house... Hmm, Wow, just realized something, I have been balancing. Jimmy, you know he is really a good friend of mine as well, he has Venus in Aries, so his Venus falls into my 11th house of friendhsip, not only that, he is male so that makes a difference being that Mars, the ruler of Aries, rules men.

Astrologer4U

My observation of you Free2b_me, is that sometimes,(not that you didn't know this) you do say what the H E L L you want to say and Aries is the sign of impulsiveness but you also have Saturn in Aries.

Where is her Mars? If I can remember, it was her or someone who had Mars in Sag, which suggests "telling it like it is." In fact, this can be said for anyone with Mars in any of the Fire signs.

KWABENA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back