Black Money Business Jobs : Is Elon Musk actually racist and should we boycott his companies?

So when they begin talking to you, you pretend they aren’t there?
i say hi and bye and such but i do not engage in any discussions with white people.
i certainly do not have political discussions with them.
And what if you have to go to a place for services and a white person works there that is there to help you?
most of the places i go for services have black people working there.
if i do have a white person providing service i use them for what they are there for.
i'm an old man. there are days when i do not talk to anybody.

i say hi and bye and such but i do not engage in any discussions with white people.
i certainly do not have political discussions with them.

most of the places i go for services have black people working there.
if i do have a white person providing service i use them for what they are there for.
i'm an old man. there are days when i do not talk to anybody.
I admire that. I agree, I don’t talk to white people about politics or anything thing of that nature.

My husband got sick of all of the “snow” in Washington, which is one of the reasons we left the state. He hated engaging with them and seeing nothing but white people where we lived.

Since moving here to Houston, I’ve found black businesses to frequent. I made it a point that my family only has black doctors and dentists, even my therapist is a black woman. My husband won’t be seen by a doctor white doctor unless otherwise.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back