Black Money Business Jobs : IMF for Dummies

Excellent intro to the global economic system. there is so much more. when i was in college, they taught us some bs economics - what the white guy was saying. I said, "bs!" then i went to the library and looked for books on global economics written by people with weird names. there i found what looked like a more reality based approach. in the bibliographies, i found professors who had a different theory than what i was being taught. but nobody was teaching that in class. i had to go to economic geography, which provided the other theories, but critiscised them. and then i found economic anthropology which had professors that actually were proponents of these opposing theories. now, 20 years later, even the IMF has acknowledged the validity of what these folks were saying, but they continue to do things the same way. They create poverty, just like they create wealth. remember, in his world view, there exists scarcity. his endless thirst makes it so.

Excellent intro to the global economic system. there is so much more. when i was in college, they taught us some bs economics - what the white guy was saying. I said, "bs!" then i went to the library and looked for books on global economics written by people with weird names. there i found what looked like a more reality based approach. in the bibliographies, i found professors who had a different theory than what i was being taught. but nobody was teaching that in class. i had to go to economic geography, which provided the other theories, but critiscised them. and then i found economic anthropology which had professors that actually were proponents of these opposing theories. now, 20 years later, even the IMF has acknowledged the validity of what these folks were saying, but they continue to do things the same way. They create poverty, just like they create wealth. remember, in his world view, there exists scarcity. his endless thirst makes it so.

I agree. Trying to learn to about the rat race that is global economy system gives me a migraine..the video simplifies the concept and provides a base in which one can build on.

O/T

Is it me or dose the IMF dude posses a slimey like persona?...I swear he reminds of the reptilian beings Icke is always going about!:SuN049:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back