military
--Without a true enemy or motive
people will turn on each other

3. This stage will happen on its own
--Coup D'tat
1. Civil War/Collapse
2. People will start turning on each
other

This is a really good breakdown of the movie.

And I think you of all people probably have a good mind for thinking like a spy.

One of my issues with some (not all) conspiracy theories is that the theories often imagine that the enemy (whoever it is) wants a world in which millions of people are in some kind of concentration camps or just under total control where there is no sense of freedom.

But if you're thinking chess, not checkers, you have to think several moves ahead. And in every scenario where you push people into a corner they're going to fight back. The history of America is proof of that. And that which won out was freedom.

Even Putin has to hold elections. Are they rigged? Absolutely. If he didn't need to cheat, would he? Probably not. I think the only reason he does it is because he knows he would lose because he's so heavy-handed that the people don't feel free and would therefore replace him if they could.

But if it were possible for him to be popular, he would. But you can't truly be feared and loved at the same time and he knows that.

When people love you, whatever control/power you exercise they gladly accept it. They want it. They worship it. It's when they stop loving you that you have to check your back for knives.

So I would say that its not entirely in the best interest for Russia to cripple America. Why? Because that would be temporary and we would come back stronger and focus our social, our economic, and our military strength against them. We went to war because of a single terrorist attack. There is not a country on this planet that really wants to fight the US head to head. It's suicide.

But...

Destablizing America... getting America to shift its focus... getting America to abdicate global leadership... to get America to get you back into the security council or economic forums... those things all benefit Russia.

Again if the attack on America is too overt we're going to rally against it and hit back harder so they can't keep hitting. But if it stays covert... if they can create a movement inside America that America has to fight against... if they can push the NRA on lobbying for the worst gun policy so that Americans are the ones terrorizing the country... if they can defeat DEI because Putin doesn't like Jews or Black people... to me, I think we can see all that in MAGA.

What could MAGA even do to be better for Russia? And aren't we starting to turn on each other? Don't we have people who want to leave the union? Did we not have a mob chanting to hang the vice president?

And I think Russian intelligence may have done the same thing to discredit BLM. We keep looking at which American group might be responsible for these things but what if that group isn't American at all?

Yeah, I've started to play with AI in the new version of photoshop. It's scary good but there are some limitations, especially when it comes to people.

And how lazy is it when you can't even have a human graphic artist LOOK at the image before you post it? They could have fixed the **** fingers but they didn't even notice because that's how much they already trust AI.

So imagine the new Russian chat bots that will spread across the internet, actually giving well-worded responses to people while feeding them bogus information. You know it's coming. And online, how are we going to know who's even human from who isn't?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back