Black People Politics : What's wrong with being friendly with Russia? What exactly is the fear?

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
I understand politically why the Media and the Democrats are highlighting the Russia angle, but outside of that, What really is the fear? Wouldn't an improved relationship with Russia ease tensions around the world?

What exactly is the fear? Is it residual energy from the Coldwar? I see, through netflix, how the Russian and Chinese national image is used to represent some nefarious, dark element.. but TV programming and internal political posturing aside..

What's the big deal?

I understand politically why the Media and the Democrats are highlighting the Russia angle, but outside of that, What really is the fear? Wouldn't an improved relationship with Russia ease tensions around the world?

What exactly is the fear? Is it residual energy from the Coldwar? I see, through netflix, how the Russian and Chinese national image is used to represent some nefarious, dark element.. but TV programming and internal political posturing aside..

What's the big deal?
putin is a murderous thug.....

You lie with dogs, you're going to come up with fleas.
images

The issue with Russia under Putin's rule, as I understand it is about jockeying for world power and domination. Destroy you biggest adversary. Who is "king of the mountain"? Essentially I view this as Russia knocking America off the top of the world mountain and replacing us. It's essentially the same thing for America, which is why we have the largest and most powerful military in the world. We claim to bow to no one. We have more than 200 military bases throughout the world. And why is that?

You lie with dogs, you're going to come up with fleas.
images

The issue with Russia under Putin's rule, as I understand it is about jockeying for world power and domination. Destroy you biggest adversary. Who is "king of the mountain"? Essentially I view this as Russia knocking America off the top of the world mountain and replacing us. It's essentially the same thing for America, which is why we have the largest and most powerful military in the world. We claim to bow to no one. We have more than 200 military bases throughout the world. And why is that?
Because we are brilliant strategists? Yes. :em4000:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back