Black Men : I love you black men

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
Dear Black Brother:

Don't feel like you are nothing. Cause to me, you are a something and more. You are a king above all things. Black, brown beautiful you will forever wear the crown. If no one else wants you, I do. If no one else cares, I will. When you are down, I will pick you up. When you are on top, I will push you higher. I am your Sister, Woman, your Queen. You will be the first and last man for me. And forever you and I will always reign.

From Your Sister.

Dear Black Brother:

Don't feel like you are nothing. Cause to me, you are a something and more. You are a king above all things. Black, brown beautiful you will forever wear the crown. If no one else wants you, I do. If no one else cares, I will. When you are down, I will pick you up. When you are on top, I will push you higher. I am your Sister, Woman, your Queen. You will be the first and last man for me. And forever you and I will always reign.

From Your Sister.
Sister Ms Interpret,
This is so gracious, beautiful,real & to the highest point!!!
Love & Blessings,
DREA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back