Destee Network : huggies competition

ngalulankenge

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 9, 2007
Hi there,
first of all let let me introduce myself.
My name is Lula(full name Ngalula)I am mixed race and I am 26 years old.I live in the UK with my partner Dave and my son George,born in July 2006.
I was born in Congo,that's why the name Ngalula

Now,This is going to sound very,very,cheeky,taking in consideration this is my first post in this forum and I am already asking for your help and I apology if I offend anyone with my actions.
I entered my son in a English competition to find the new face of Huggies.So what?you'll be asking yourselves...well,there are 12300 kids in the contest and only the 12 kids who get the most votes by midnight this Friday,(so I would say yours 6 pm) will make it to the second phase of the competition.
Now,I don't have that many friends here in England who could vote for my son(I only manage to get him 50 votes)so I am doing anythng I can to get him some more.
So I was wondering if any of you would be so kind to help me?
Have a look at George's pic and if you think he's cute enough to deserve your vote,then vote for him!!

the link is
http://www.bounty.com/babyphoto/browse.asp?btyCurrentPage=555

you can find him at the bottom of page 555,wearing a white polo shirt

Thanks again:thanks:

Ngalula

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back