Black Men : How do we stop the demonization of Black Men in the Media?

indya said:
Pan, Come on now, you know we've agreed on at least 8 or 9 posts. Usually about family matters, and that's all good.

8 or 9 posts!?!? That seems a little high Indya, are you sure? Well you might be right, but they are so few and far between, I probably lost count. I am a family man, and believe in keeping families (especially black families) together. I guess there is one thing we do have in common.

There'll Be Peace In the Valley of Love

panafrica said:
8 or 9 posts!?!? That seems a little high Indya, are you sure? Well you might be right, but they are so few and far between, I probably lost count. I am a family man, and believe in keeping families (especially black families) together. I guess there is one thing we do have in common.
I love to see this.

This is what it's all about.

Keep doing whatcha doing.

(now if I can get Ralf and Sam to kiss and make up I'll go to sleep happy tonight):grouphug:

How to stop Negative Propaganda

Hotep

Brothers and Sisters, consider for a moment the fact that we as Afrikans in America have tried "Every-Thing" except "Unity". This out-right war on commonly called "Black-People", by Europe has been going on for thousands of years, and there is no stoping the "Demonization" of the Black man and Black Woman in sight.
The Europian has never changed his Nature twords "Us" in more than 6,000k years and couldn't do that if they tried. Please understand that the co-called White Man and Woman is the Natural Enemy to Afrikans and others of Color. We should "All" know this by now because there is no proof of them ever being any thing to the contrary.
With "War" there is "Always" Negative-Propaganda spread about the Enemy.
During the Civil-Rights movement the "Only-Thing" that changed is "Us"; When we "Stoped" take-ing some of the un-human treatment from white-folk, they "Had" to "Re-Write" New-Laws that we could except at that time in our history. During that time we begin to "Fight-Back" all over this Nation with "Riots"ect. Today "They" (Europians) wish to turn back the clock and take back "All" that we struggled and died for.
The day "Will" come soon when we will say, "Enough is Enough", and then and only then, when we stand in a large enough "Unified" effort for self determination, the "Demonization" of Afrikans will stop for Ever.

Ase`

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back