Honoring Black Ancestors : How did Dr. Amos Wilson die?

But didn't you just write:

"you even mention the foot locker store that i told you opened up in it's place."

So wait, I'm playing games because you "opened up" a 'footlocker' in its place, but now it's a men's clothing store?

I thought that you just wrote:

" I said, a footlocker took the arab's stores place and gave job opportunities to people in the are."

So--wait--this footlocker gave job opportunities to the people in the area but it's not really a footloker but a men's clothing store--that changed about 20 times?

But the people in the area know you for--what again?

Oh yeah, you "opened a footlocker" and provided jobs to the people in the area, except that this was a long time ago and it wasn't a 'footlocker' but an unnamed men's clothing store which has since closed down.

But you had told me it was a footlocker. 'Cause that's what you wrote.

Oh and you marched way back with Sharpton, back when you were in school, though you mentioned you are in your 40s (and everyone in their 40s knows Sharpton was a crook.) But Sean Bell was in 2006. So though you think you have more sense today--you didn't have the sense in 2006, though Sharpton has been a con artist since the 1970s? Hmmmm?

But you opened up a footlocker and provided jobs for us--and people in the area know you--but somehow it's not a footlocker--and now it's a men's clothing store. But I'm sure that you provided jobs for us--in a men's clothing store the size of a deli (since you just mentioned that the Arab store is the size of a deli.) [Does anyone know how many people can work in a men's clothing store the size of a deli?]

No wonder you get in trouble with the cops. You can't keep your lies straight.

See--if you're going to lie--don't change the story and don't take on the other person's story.

You're only lucky here because I'm not the Police.

Now here you are lying about your past, and here I am telling the truth.

And I exposed your lies. Because remember you had told me you OPENED UP a footlocker and provided jobs to people who know you--yet now it's a deli-sized men's clothing store that has since closed.

This means--you did not open a footlocker, you did not provide jobs, you did not boycott and you did not defend Black women.

More--you go on about Sharpton and being ignorant while in "school" 20 years ago--but somehow 5 years ago, you were not ignorant.

This means--you did not march with Sharpton, you did not go to "school" (obvious), you did not stop being ignorant since "school", and you did not hold a boycott.

The ancients have said:

"People bring about their own undoing through their tongues."

Those of us with African ancestors heed this warning. I believed you once. But you just exposed yourself--'cause you provided jobs for people in your area after opening a footlocker that's a deli-sized men's clothing store.

Outsmarted. Fraud much?

--

Now please don't disgrace MY ancestor any more. You've exposed yourself as a fraudster.

:welldone:

Those that truly respected the brother are more concerned with what he taught & how he lived.
And those TRULY
concerned with our liberation wish to
know the TRUTH HISTORICALLY!!! be
quiet with the status quo pseudo philosophical stuff! we wanna know what happened 2 our brother(*Dr.Wilson.) not only are we concerned with where he FELL but also where he SLIPPED!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back