Black Entertainment : House of Dragons

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
For those who watched the full season of Game of Thrones, House of Dragons has the promise of being a real treat! Eye especially liked the white locs that these cast members rock:

1667934798620.pngSteve Toussaint plays Lord Corlys Velaryon

1667934874194.pngShani Smethurst plays Lady Baela Targaryen

1667934936605.pngEva Ossei-Gerning play Lady Rhaena Targaryen

1667935025135.pngMatthew Carver play Ser Laenor Velaryon

The script is well written. IMHO --More so than the script of Game of Thrones. At the beginning of the series Eye heard a lot of push back on social media about blacks appearing during this fictional era. That banter soon disappeared as people who are just as woke as Eye am set the general population straight by busting their illusional bubble that black people had no place in history. Were it not for black people there would be no history in the world --only barbaric garbage.

Sister @Fine1952 ... thanks for this review. I have not watched any of this yet, but did watch Game of Thrones. It's good to know this may be better. I was thinking, how could it be? But okay, I'm encouraged to watch now.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Sister @Fine1952 ... thanks for this review. I have not watched any of this yet, but did watch Game of Thrones. It's good to know this may be better. I was thinking, how could it be? But okay, I'm encouraged to watch now.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee
YW

Eye won't discuss until you are ready....!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back