Health and Wellness : "Hood Medicine"

[Niether confirm...

I wrote a book about "Hood Medicine" and yes it is strong. Me and some others have used it and it works fine.The results are phenomenal. One of the patients was in near death state, suffering from depletion of nutrients and energy drained from "Phsycic/EnergyVampires by not adequately protecting self from such. The patient was out of mind and people could tell by looking. Eventually the patient became convinced to use the remedies of "Hood Medicine." Got better like nothing ever happened. "We" won't sell the remedies to anybody because there are spies watching me as of now, possibly reading this as I type.

Or deny... ]

Share some of your hood medicine.
For my eye the Dr. gave Mr eye drops and pills for the swelling. It was taking to long for the swelling to heal so I searched the web for holistic medicine for swollen eye. I got some good info.
Then I searched for eye trama and got the best information.
Witch Hazel is good for a black or swollen eye. It has been know to heal instantly.
Place Camomile tea bags on the eye. That helped a lot.
Never use store bought ice packs for the eye because there are chemicals in store bought ice packs.
Take Vitamins A for eye health.
Never place ice packs directly on the eye. It could freeze the fragile skin of the eye.
The doctor did not tell me this. And I was putting the ice pack directly on my eye, and it did more harm.
The witch hazel and camomile tea bags were very good.

Share.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back