Black Positive People : Homeless Man’s Honest Deed Rewarded with $16K Donation, and Counting

Kinda sad that after 27 years they only spoke for 45 minutes. I speak longer to friends I haven't heard from for 2 days. But maybe I'm talkative? Or really I don't know.

What kind of conversation could that have been?

What kind of conversation could they have had?

One man sees a news story about his honest but homeless brother.

What's he gonna say to him?.... "Hey, brother! Whatcha been up to?"

There's probably some history behind why they haven't talked in almost 30 years. ... Could be family issues....drugs...alcohol, mental illness...

But, whatever the reasons, it can't be resolved over a phone call. Hopefully, when they re-unite they can begin to fill in the gaps and heal themselves and their family ties.

Wonderful.:) Seems he's getting back the worth of his heart!

Nah, actually, an honest heart is priceless.

What kind of conversation could they have had?

One man sees a news story about his honest but homeless brother.

What's he gonna say to him?.... "Hey, brother! Whatcha been up to?"

There's probably some history behind why they haven't talked in almost 30 years. ... Could be family issues....drugs...alcohol, mental illness...

But, whatever the reasons, it can't be resolved over a phone call. Hopefully, when they re-unite they can begin to fill in the gaps and heal themselves and their family ties.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Thanks Ladies for the Thread contributions, both are extremely powerful...

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back