Egypt : Heard chess started in Egypt and by our people

larry

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
Also heard this from a website. braincrave(dot)com.

To me this shows chess is linked to something Very Very core to our mind and how it works. It's also Very Very similar to music, although I think the permutations in music FAR outweigh those of chess. I think of it as the true story of all life. Anyway here's the quote in case no one has heard about this.

Today I learned that there are 169,518,829,100,544,000,000,000,000,000 (approximately 1.70 x 10^29) ways to play the first ten moves in chess. (I also learned that there are "400 different possible positions after one move each. There are 72,084 different possible positions after two moves each. There are over 9 million different possible positions after three moves each. There are over 318 billion different possible positions after four moves each. The number of distinct 40-move games in chess is far greater than the number of electrons in the observable universe. The number of electrons is approximately 10^79, while the number of unique chess games is 10^120.")

FTA:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back