Quiet Poetry Lounge : Happy Earthday Makeda

queentswana

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
I'm needing to tell of the past 14 years,
of what tallies the most ...the joy or the tears.
2hqwl61.gif

Makeda,

For 14 long/short years, I've/we've been talking to you, It was to you my love because, the very first "7" years of your life ...We wanted/needed and instilled much in them! We knew that would be the out-look to the rest of your life. We knew that after then, we could talk "with" you, and still pave your way.
If it sounds like I'm about to toot my own horn ...it's because, I am.

Makeda, this is just "one" of the many moments I want to stop...in-hale...ex-hale and say ...

I Love You,

Un-conditionally!!
It's just "one" of the many moments I want to stop...in-hale...ex-hale and say...

Thank you,

For all the Joy that came, For all the Pain that came as well. It all come hand-in-hand, and we got through it.
We use to talk about what to name your dolls, it was so cute, How every other day you had a new best friend, How we could talk about any/everything, no bars hold, we had no cut-off line, yes, we were/are that comforable with each other.

Now you're "14", moving closer to the real world, and I know I have to loosen the security strings a bit. We also know it's not a pretty world out there ...but you're a very wise person, I trust you to the upmost, you're my rock!

You are and have been for awhile, a beautiful, caring, giving and most thoughtful person, your beautiful ways "shine through-out" the Universe. We are indeed, without a doubt, so very proud and honored to be the parents of pure...
ROYALTY

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back