Black Poetry : Happy 2013 New Year Destee!!!

blakverb

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 19, 2001
dESTEE fam,

I don't get back as much as I used too, especially back when the house was built, but I check in and read often. It's a blessing to see the classic and the new still here dropping their words. Some of the classics like RICH, Bishop, rhymebad, 1poetsought, baller, etc....and definitely the queen of the house Destee (forgive me those are the names that come quickly to mind), KEEP DOING IT! What's up family, it's great to see you still doin it. With that little bit said early "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013"...

I will be back soon.

Peace, Love and Art

Blakverb

Hey stranger

Our Dear Darling Brother Blak ... :love:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!! ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

It warms my heart to see you ... to read you ... to know that we've been blessed yet again with your presence ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ... Thank You Brother !!! ... :love:

Yes, we're still here, holding things down, keeping us a place where all who have blessed our lives can continue to come and feed from the same buffet of wonderfulness ... not only them ... but new ones too ... yes yes yes ... we are so blessed ... thank you for taking the time ... :love:

Brother Blak ... have you heard from Sister N2urSoul ... ?? ... she comes to mind often, and i just wanna know that she and hers are all well ... if you know, or see her ... please let me know and let her know ... THAT I LOVE HER ... :)

Okay ... i know you didn't come home to get work to do, assignments and stuff ... :look: ... so i'll be still.

Love You Love You Love You and Happy New Year to you and yours!

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back