Black Poetry : HAPPY VETERAN DAY

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Happy Veteran November 11 remember those in Heaven gave Their life to save this nice country we live in. they were brave Women and men, soldiers quit their day job just to stay involved With protecting our freedom, their love and blood open the doorknob To all we enjoy today in a true way GOD blessed AMERICA, enemies Test our character daily and fail to penetrate or destroy our vicinities we prevail to demonstrate centuries of braveness the fight must go on our might ignite us we strong even in the crisis of ISIS we’ve shown no surrender in our agenda not a tender situation the origin unknown on this enemy the fight must go on, the soldiers have led sincere even thought the perpetual dread of fear exists each day it’s clear believing in Democracy has a price tag, can’t escape the race that shapes the face of freedom, soldiers hurl pride worldwide and set examples nothing replace their dedication, fought in many nations in plenty situations always victorious the glorious US FLAG FLIES and wings the soldiers plan over land notorious combat afterward grab that habitat time for a pat on the back for all who served democracy powers saved now flowers for these brave one AMERICA undisturbed Give a true salute to the new recruits that comes in harms way And be armed everyday ready to do battle if need be, alarms play A part in our defense veterans are alert and involved do an expert Job of protecting the US, with knowledge and ability it’s hard work in habitats alone known as combat zones the use of missiles, pistols and rifles it stifles the enemy in the vicinity no identity in stay in contest or struggle bless to juggle freedom and win deadly conflicts, every November it’s time to remember the men and women that give their service and life HAPPY VETERAN DAY

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
“Look girl like a car I smash into trees
then spend cash with MC'S
its hard to jest trash these
girl your hair is fine
what you do in your spare time?”
SHE SAID: “SHOP TIL I drop cell phone get air time
so plenty twerk in a mini-skit outside
sunny sky and I'm a honey pie got pride
but talking to a funny guy must hide
oh he chased my lace all over the place
wanna take me to Jared embrace my waist
put a ring on it and get married and taste
my love, HE SAID “circumstances has accelerated romances
after slow dances still for dates no chances
so boo my ride outside it awaits us you
got pie cake and crust, tonight math
is on a flight path to collide with the wrath
of numbers and hath ridden in hummers
play the Lotto with hidden numbers
you a Black Soul S-ista even plumbers
knows Black Hip Hop now girl a date
would be great make no mistake
Black Sweaty thighs while confetti
flies so let me tongue you ready
we can share a menu
then tear into
a restaurant and order steak
I'm sprung too, lets sit in the car
eventually we'll git to the bar”
SHE SAID” oh a black girl go through
a lot in VIRGINIA BEACH lips so true
and red and begin
to make boys head spin
my thing so pink and deft
had to think to my self
panties real hot down there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fine1952 Black People : "Happy Wepet Renpet" Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Poetry : Anyway Happy Valentines Day. I just hope you didn’t show up for the tears. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee The Front Porch : Happy Birthday ZealotX The Front Porch 1
C Black People : A Fool Can Show A Happy Face But Joy Comes From Freedom Of Mind Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Richard Penniman - Happy 87th Black People Open Forum 1
TotalView Black Poetry : Happy Birthday Most Beloved Cherished One Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : I'm not happy is the truth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
L The Front Porch : Happy summer 2 all... The Front Porch 1
R Black Poetry : HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY On Sunday we pray the last Monday in May is Memorial // Day in a pastoral way cel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Ndugu Black People : Not a Happy Birthday for Dr King Black People Open Forum 20
1poetsought Black Poetry : Write Happy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Fine1952 Black People : Happy Mother's Day... Black People Open Forum 1
nilevalley Black People : Happy New Year to all here at Destee Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Site News : 2018 - Happy New Year and Site Maintenance! Announcements 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Happy birthday to the Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey OldSoul 1
Kemetstry Black People : HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!! Black People Open Forum 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : The Newest 'World's Oldest Person' Shares Her Secrets For Living A Long, Happy Life Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : HAPPY EASTER or MERRY CHRISTMAS? Christian Study Group 0
rapchild Ghana : HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO GHANA Ghana 3
nilevalley The Front Porch : Happy New Year to all Destee forum members. I hope all your dreams come true! The Front Porch 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: Happy New Year, Baby! Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Fine1952 Black People : Happy Winter Solstice 2 E-v-e-r-y-o-n-e!!! Black People Open Forum 5
Fine1952 Black People : !!!Happy Thanks 4 Getting!!! Black People Open Forum 20
Liberty Black People Politics : What would happen if nonvoters actually showed up? Hint: Republicans wouldn’t be happy Black People Politics 0
Destee Destee's Thoughts Happy 19th Birthday to Us Family!!! Destee's Thoughts 40
DjajiPrime Nigeria : Happy Independence Day Nigeria, Independence Day Quiz! Nigeria 26
Kemetstry Black People : HAPPY FATHERS DAY 6/19/16 Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY On Sunday we pray the last Monday in May is Memorial // Day in a pastoral way ce Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : happy birthday brother minister..... Black People Doing Positive Things 1
chuck African American History Culture : What Characterises Your 'Happy Medium' Posters? African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : 'Dishonest' Book About Happy Slaves Pulled From Shelves Black Education / Schools 0
HODEE Black People : Happy New Year Brother Orison Black People Open Forum 10
jamesfrmphilly Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Happy Couture..... Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 6
Destee Site News : Belated Happy Birthday Site Update! Announcements 7
Destee Destee's Thoughts Happy 18th Birthday To US! - Live Call In Show - Friday @ 8 pm ET - Call 251-263-5220 Destee's Thoughts 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Jamal Bryant teams up with Louis Farrakhan, and not everyone is happy Black People Politics 29
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : happy birthday kwame toure..... Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People : HAPPY BIRTHDAY (JUNE 28) CHRIS HANI! Dr. Frank B. Wilderson on Chris Hani and African Liberation Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : HAPPY FATHER'S DAY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Enki Black Poetry : Happy Mother's day, My Tribute To You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Kemetstry Black Relationships : HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Black Relationships 4
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Kenny Garrett - Happy People Black Entertainment 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Manu Dibango - "Happy Feeling" Black Entertainment 0
Destee Black People : Our New Chat Room !!! - Happy 17th Birthday to Us !!! Black People Open Forum 6
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL JACKSON Black Entertainment 79
R Black Poetry : HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYBODY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Fine1952 Black People : Happy Birthday, Malia Obama (Sweet 16) Black People Open Forum 4
Enki Black People : Happy Independence Day...Yeah Right. Black People Open Forum 29
legit-writer Black Men : Happy Father's Day Shout Out Black Men 5