Black Muslims : Greatest men in the earth and the sky

The only thing about this noor100, is that the speaker for Islam took that verse completely out of context, and away from the intended purpose. Its a parable about the Parousia, the second coming, and the judgement thereafter:

Luke 19:27

King James Version (KJV)
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 19:27&version=KJV

This can easily be determined from these verses, which begin parable and precedes the verse in question; the parable serves to clarify their misunderstanding, not to promote Jihad, as claimed:

Luke 19:11-12

King James Version (KJV)
11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.

12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

Also, I must add, the Christian spokesman was far from equipped to balance the conversation. In fact, the Muslim was over bearing and relentless, pressing and pushing his point, not letting the Christian get a word in edge wise.

The respected Shaykh I believe is very familiar with the bible, being raise up in a Christian [salvation army] family. Perhaps there are different interpretations of this verse. Many things you have said elder concerning your interpretations of the bible, i'm sure most Christians would not agree with.

As you know there are other verses in the bible that shows that Jesus [as] was not as meek as some would claim. For instance the story of him running the money-changers [those that deal in interest/usuary] out of the temples.

My personal opinion is that Jesus [as] was a righteous Prophet of Allah whom 'history got watered down'. Yes he had humility [as all Prophets [PEACE BE UPON THEM ALL] did but he was no wimp by any means. Prophets went through great testing and hardships. The sign of a true Prophet. A weaker man would not have endured.

Concerning the Shaykh in the video. The host of the show have invited other Christians clergy to debate with him but they have all refused. Perhaps you would like to take on the challenge.
The show is based in Jamaica.

The respected Shaykh I believe is very familiar with the bible, being raise up in a Christian [salvation army] family. Perhaps there are different interpretations of this verse. Many things you have said elder concerning your interpretations of the bible, i'm sure most Christians would not agree with.

As you know there are other verses in the bible that shows that Jesus [as] was not as meek as some would claim. For instance the story of him running the money-changers [those that deal in interest/usuary] out of the temples.

My personal opinion is that Jesus [as] was a righteous Prophet of Allah whom 'history got watered down'. Yes he had humility [as all Prophets [PEACE BE UPON THEM ALL] did but he was no wimp by any means. Prophets went through great testing and hardships. The sign of a true Prophet. A weaker man would not have endured.

Concerning the Shaykh in the video. The host of the show have invited other Christians clergy to debate with him but they have all refused. Perhaps you would like to take on the challenge.
The show is based in Jamaica.

Ahh ... and therein lies the problem noor100, the Bible isn't up to varying interpretations, but unto line upon line, precept upon precept; it interprets itself.

No wonder there are over 300 different denominations, to include, non-denomination, can you believe that? Non-denomination is now a denomination.

So glad you mentioned those accounts whereupon Jesus, Yashua, Eashoa demonstrated emotion, passion and anger. But the wide agreement on the scripture in question continues to be, its a parable that speaks to the second coming, known as the Parousia, not Jihad.

If there is any way, the challenge can be lined up, I'm game. This gives me the opportunity to share with you that soon, I'm going to get my BlogTalkRadio show set up for broadcasting. Perhaps something can be arranged then, otherwise let me know what else is possible ... And don't stay away so long, lol, you know I'm concerned about you, whether the same is true for you about me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back