Black Money Business Jobs : GOLD BUSINESS

To whom it may concern,
J.F Consortium Deals in Gold Sales and Investments.We Work directly with a small scale mine in West Africa,Ghana and we are currently looking for Partners who will work with us whether in investing or buying Gold and Other precious minerals.Any Amount of Gold you want we can provide.We only ask for a little time for production if the amount is huge.Please visit our website www.jfconsortium.co.uk and Facebook page Jf Consortium. Thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you soon.

Personal Assistant to the C.E.O/Marketing Executive.
Theo

awesome my brother......ill spread the word.

awesome my brother......ill spread the word.

Thanks brother, I dont work there anymore. I dont trust them. I now work at another company called Big Cash Ghana limited. We do the same thing here. If you want gold any quantity we can supply if not i am also an agent i have other mining companies that i can get it from. As long as i get my commission.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back