Black Money Business Jobs : Is networking worth it's weight in gold?

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by blazejay, Nov 26, 2012.

1. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    This is a fairly good question because I was told that this is better or great way of doing things; My question is not to degrade it but find a solution to my problem.
    I have always been a shy person because when I try to approach people, people have already drawn a conclusion about you before you even say,"Hello".
    This is a major issue with me a barrier from me achieving many things because my experiences has always been negative through out my life.
    I am going to get professional help, it has been more of a handicap to my progress.
    I always observe people before I speak, it just how I do if I feel a person is either too full of themselves or act bourgeoisie I keep it movin'.

I one who was the true lone wolf, outcast and believe it or not I truly like being to myself hanging out on my own because others I swear would have gotten me shot or killed.
    Others was just jealous that I made it, they will do anything to show me up.
    It just hard for me to trust people, I am seeing a professional for this too.
    I think it is part of my coping mechanism because I have witness too many homicides of people close to me.
    From the age of 6 till now, I have been traumatize and the people that I usually hang around with are dead or two committed suicide to avoid jail time.
    The rest are serving life sentences and long stenches in jail.

Every one says it easy, but for people like me it is not that simple.
    How will it work for me?

2. rapchild

rapchild Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ghana
    Ratings:
    +209

3. rapchild

rapchild Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ghana
    Ratings:
    +209
    I can see myself in what u wrote but u can still network maybe u need to move to a place nobody know u and start life at fresh.i dont think this is a problem.Is just how u survive and the streets,da world is a jungle.Friends have gotten me into serious shhh.So i just know who not 2 be cool with now.1

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Don't look now blaze, but you're NETWORKING......& have been for a while since you've been posting threads asking questions.

Just don't look so down on everything before your ideas have a chance to see the light of day. Let 'em breathe a little, before you make that decision to suffocate them so quickly....

You might end up choking the one that can get you out of the dark.

5. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    brother blazejay, I have been in like sit. in order to grow, you've got to move from where you at man. you got to change the scene around ya.

I had to move with a different gang. look to what you are interested in.
    Martial Arts helped me move on, spend your money on a different activity, say Diving, tennis, sailing? Things that are not normally ours. It's not easy.

Some of my friends are long gone, some are in for life.

There is another world for us. just get to look for it.

AXE.

6. UrbanEventsAZ

UrbanEventsAZ Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    Yo bro , you just have to get out their and throw caution in the wind. I am a private person also. But I just had to force myself to get out and network. Do I run into a lot of BS! Yes but I call it sifting people out until I run into the real cool, business minded people.