Africa : Give it 25 years Africa should be gone.

Don't believe the "Hype"*

Hotep

If Amerikkka is the worlds super power and Amerikkka is at war, that means the world is at war!,...World War III has already started! Along with war comes "propagandia" etc, and as quiet as it is not kept,...we (Africans) are the "Enemy". The opposition will always use scare tactics to spread fear and hopelisnes,..."That is their Job"!
The real truth is, Africa is uniting and will soon become the United States of Africa. This is what your enemies are not going to tell you, because this is what we need to know and not what they want us to know.
http://www.uniaf.org/zimbabwe.htm

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/printer_2269.shtml

Ase`

I dont want to believe this but really there are marginalized peoples (cultures, tribes, etc) and environments in Africa in real actual bodily danger and will be a thing of the past. Somebody showed me evidence of this happening based on visits reports etc and I was shocked at first but after thinking about it long enough it is very believable. I dont think Africa as a continent will be gone and there will be black people inhabiting it. But it will be definitely different from anything that happened in the past maybe as bad as slavery. So this member of the AU saying is just too strong but in my opinion it is looks to be plausible possibility happening slowly but surely with current trends.

Now with African Union commission chairman Alpha Konare is proposing that Africa centralizes banking, political boundaries, etc this will definite accelerate the fires that are already burn there. Because that means Europeans will only have to deal with Africa from one place instead of the diverse countries in place basically lowering the cost of doing business in Africa like a bid Walmart store and small businesses. Small businesses just cant compete with Wal-mart. So everyone does their shopping there while their main street transforms itself into empty cuppards and are destined to never rise again.

The more I think about it, the more I believe outside influence is the main problem with Africa after all.

Even worse than mis-management.

Why?

Because as poorly as a nation may be managed, the laws of nature determine that the strongest survive and the smartest and best eventually rise to the top.

If outside intervention was halted and African people were FORCED to deal with thier own problems and come up with thier own solutions with absolutely no help or influence from outside.....I bet you would see progress in about 5 years time.

Even with all the wars and genocide that may take place....eventually you'd see a steady improvement.

The problem is too many people are relying on outside help instead of coming up with thier own solutions through trial and error and it's arresting the natural development of the continent.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back