Audio Video Web Conferencing : Gil Scott-Heron - Lady Day and John Coltrane

I feel you, bruh.

Some things might have to be approached via more mainstream oriented means/ways/etc., though on the basis of our (not their) takes, i. e., after everything else has been claimed or said, we adults are expected to lead, no matter the lack of props many of us usually get, up to and including pointing out why the likes of the Last Poets etc., continue matter to us, as contrasted with the likes of the Little Waynes, etc.

FYI

Some things might have to be approached via more mainstream oriented means/ways/etc., though on the basis of our (not their) takes, i. e., after everything else has been claimed or said, we adults are expected to lead, no matter the lack of props many of us usually get, up to and including pointing out why the likes of the Last Poets etc., continue matter to us, as contrasted with the likes of the Little Waynes, etc.

FYI
So true!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back