Black Relationships : FELLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SISTABIGBONE36

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
NOW LET ME COME TO YOU AND ASK YOU THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!IF YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR LADY AND SHE IS ALWAYS WALKING AROUND LOOKING LIKE SHE IS MAD AT THE WORLD AND SHE HAVE SAID TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT SHE IS NOT HAPPY WITH YOU ANYMORE AND SHE IS FEELING LIKE SHE IS IN A LOVLESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU WILL YOU BE THAT MAN THAT SHE KNOW THAT YOU ARE .WILL YOU (A.LET HER OUT OF IT) (B.KEEP LETTING HER BE UNHAPPY).BECAUSE I AM THAT WOMAN :car:

SISTABIGBONE36 said:
NOW LET ME COME TO YOU AND ASK YOU THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!IF YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR LADY AND SHE IS ALWAYS WALKING AROUND LOOKING LIKE SHE IS MAD AT THE WORLD AND SHE HAVE SAID TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT SHE IS NOT HAPPY WITH YOU ANYMORE AND SHE IS FEELING LIKE SHE IS IN A LOVLESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU WILL YOU BE THAT MAN THAT SHE KNOW THAT YOU ARE .WILL YOU (A.LET HER OUT OF IT) (B.KEEP LETTING HER BE UNHAPPY).BECAUSE I AM THAT WOMAN :car:

Question is - what will YOU do? walk away? or stay in a loveless relationhsip?

pack and cruise!

ain't no sense in doing anything unless one does it very well. a "loveless relationship" really seems to be an oxymoron, except as "relationships" occur in this "society" wherein it ain't as much about the feelings between as it is the status, cost savings, convenience or something/anything other than the Love.

me, personally; if the "happy" ain't happenin then the "relationship" ain't either. if she's unhappy then i will be as well. i don't want to be in something like that and i know that she wouldn't want to be either.

fix it or cut it loose.

on the other hand; if it ain't workin for ya, step away ... both of you need to, if you'll pardon the expression, "man up": why are you staying around? ... ... well, i reckon it is prolly as difficult as it is for "black people" to own up to this mess just no longer working and doing something other than to talk about it ... oh, sorry; wrong thread - but there ain't but one Existence so it is all interconnected, intertwined anyhoo so maybe ...

but in both cases, "sam ting": step to the required - put it down to him; do me right or i'm/you're/we're out ...

(what? ain't been no fellows around today? or ...)

Sis-

SISTABIGBONE36 said:

I'm not a fellow but I know enough men and know enough about men to know that if the shoe was on the other foot and he was unhappy--you'd get a postcard from Mr. Man telling you he's moved on and went to find him some happiness. So as another Member stated the choice is yours. Noone can make you happy-all they can do is share your happiness. Your relationship is not loveless if you love yourself.
Love yourself enough so the presence or absence of a man ain't nothing but a footnote in the story of your life!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back