Farrakhan On Black-Man-Hood

MANASIAC said:
I think alot of males have a different view on what it is too be a man. Different Circumstances yield different results, I do not believe their is one right model.

Man never made the laws God did my brother thats why the foundation is so screwed up some live by the man man bible.
This is my less testiment peace be upon this house, what God has ordained no man can erase.

MANASIAC said:
Once I again I understand your point; however, some men have become men without a god or a religion or a quote un quote spiritual base. So once again, I think their is not one right model, different situations yield different results.

My brother I agree with you, this is what makes me angry, with some of my sisters, because they are not leaders, God gift woman wisdom to know and apply. I a woman my self I get angry with many sisters as well as some brothers, many just don't give a dam, wisdom only comes within, many are so caught up in the world, no one listen, they are so caught up in the world, that they neglect the responsibilities of our future, but then again when you become a man are women one must be accountable for self. This is why there is so much division everyone is about self, our children without mentors, because parents are children themselves. It is all about sex and who is better than the other, sometimes I am ashamed to be put in the same
category as some women, we all wear the scars of the chicken heads, and the whores that wear the image but not the frame, because they are too naive to pick up a book as well as our brothers, God wrote it in stone. Its not because the message is not there, ******* are to dam lazy to read, its call the man man bible, blame it on the white man, it is much easy to do that than to save our babies from the destruction of the streets. I am an old soul my brother and reared by country folks, God fearing people. Our young men must claim their stool, I am on the side of right, I don't care what frame it comes in. God said man is the life line, when you give it to women, believe me some way she destroys it, this is not all sisters but believe me, the darkness of self will always be the death of the future, if you give a close mind any responsibilities you will see who is and what is and watch the results.

It is sad my brother but I keep our sisters in prayer, jealousy, hate, destruction, manipulation, I can relate to many brothers, as well as many can see the destructions of brothers, but one must pick up the peace and carry the torch. Peace my king I am leaving this site, I have been summons by a higher power to move on.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back