excuse me? no i am NOT!

No Brother anAfrican ... i wasn't trying to poke fun ... it kinda overwhelmed me for a moment. I was just getting in, reading the forum, trying to catch up, and was like ... uh oh ... not a fight! ... *sigh* ... it was just a knee-jerk reaction, 'cause i don't have the energy to figure it all out right now ... but don't you worry ... it will be looked into by people not as tired as me! :)

We appreciate you using the process we have in place, for times like these.

Give them some time to see what's going on, and how best to proceed forward.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

No, by no means make light of his comments. And now that I see he cant take what he's been dishing out........

*smh*

and i'd really appreciate it if you would cease insulting me with this "panderer" label!

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=535021&postcount=62

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=535081&postcount=70

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=535094&postcount=72 well, yeah, i gave some back .. a couple times

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=536012&postcount=99

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=536026&postcount=100

even having given some little something back, it still pales in comparison to being deemed a "pimp" because of my displays of support and love for our Sisters.

naw, i don't suppose there is actually much that can be done but i can voice my "displeasure" and discomfort. i can also "secretly", vainfully, consider wanting a ban, but ...

:sleep:

I never said you were that. I did say you are this though. And you just proved me right

Main Entry: 1pan·der
Pronunciation: \ˈpan-dər\
Function: intransitive verb
Inflected Form(s): pan·dered; pan·der·ing \-d(ə-)riŋ\
Date: 1523
: to act as a pander; especially : to provide gratification for others' desires <films that pander to the basest emotions>
— pan·der·er \-dər-ər\ noun

:terrific:

Brother AnAfrican, i apologize for the delay. I was reluctant to respond right away as i needed time to review and try to figure out how best to resolve it.

Here i have two strong opinionated Brothers whom i believe want the best for us Sisters. One fully understanding the Sisters frustrations, and the other wanting Sisters to make more responsible choices to avoid such frustrations. I feel like a wedge between two strong walls. Both whom positions are strong, valid, and needed. Both which i find myself agreeing with.

As for the conflict of interest, it seems you set out to resolve it in a manner that didn't require any assistance from the moderator’s team. Hence your response,
"i’d really appreciate it if you would cease insulting me with this "panderer" label!"
I give you much props for the manner in which you're attempting to resolve the issue. We really do enjoy seeing members attempt to resolve issues amongst themselves with the best of intentions and the least intervention. However, filing a complaint after you have thrown a few kicks and punches makes resolutions that much more difficult to resolve for anyone acting as a mediator,
or deciding the final outcome of a given situation. Although, i did take note that this was a means for you to voice your displeasures and not actually a formal complaint, I also noted you mentioned us taking whatever action we felt was needed. I’m not really sure whether you wanted actions taken or if you just wanted us to be aware, or the main reason for you creating this post was so the two of you could work this out and settle it once and for all. I chose to run with the latter. Two strong men working it out for all to see….for the betterment of the whole.

Brother Kemetstry, while your reply to this thread seems to impose it wasn't your intentions to insult our Brother but rather to point out a behavior you felt needed to be address, and that the two of you had different understandings for the meaning of the said word. Nonetheless, our Brother was insulted and you continued to allow Brother AnAfrican to define what you meant instead of you clarifying what you meant. It leaves me wondering if you could have possibly done or said something differently to express what you were thinking before this thread was presented? Or was it too difficult to apologize for not painting a clearer understanding of what you meant? And/or could you’ve not just stop referring our Brother as a panderer?

We hope one day our interactions with each other will bring about positive resolutions and deviate from aggressively insulting one another. There is not one of us here who doesn’t have some issues we need to work on, but solving our concerns as a people shouldn’t have to end up with us slinging mud at one another, or provoking one another to a point where mud seems to be the only option immediately available.

It would be so beautiful if we all grow from this point and implement change in the way we speak with one another. Change that will show positive results in the actions we take..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back