Black History : Earliest Afrikan Civilisation??

Peace bro, Isn't one person's justice another's injustice?.. Well sometimes?

I gave the definition of justice that I use, which is guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person who needs help the most get the most help.

So your saying though, in ancient times this never happened either? Or at least in recorded history?

According to the evidence justice has never existed.

I gave the definition of justice that I use, which is guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person who needs help the most get the most help.

According to the evidence justice has never existed.

In my research I have seen that the Iroquoi people have had a system of justice by your definition.

very good question this thread propose ...

Well the first question should be, what constitutes a civilization? If you are speaking of a nation then Kemet has legitimate records which shows a polity i.e. having brought several of polities under 1 ... which as we know was based in abundance.

The problem with the ideal that Mesopotamia was the first is not accurate at all. Mesopotamia, Sumer didn't become so-called a civilizations under these standards for years to come. So in this sense Mesopotamia was not the first and to be honest here, neither was Km.t because as they say, the people from the south are their ancestors. Most people forget about ancient Nubia (falsely named) which was civilized in the sense spoken of above long before Km.t. Nubia previously was called Kush/Ethiopia which is now called Sudan. Modern day Ethiopia is the ancient land of Abyssinia so in the same sense Kush was the first.

We hear a lot of talks about Atlantis and Lemuria and this so-called civilizations have a dating of 25,000 bce which is suspect at best but many really don't know much about these so-called civilizations. What we do know about is another religious civilization that existed 70,000 years and that was in South Africa.

Civilization is defined by Europeans as a political government ... This is not the ancient description of what a government was previous to European idealisms. Civilization was based on religious idealism and it social construct. In South Africa we found serpent worship carved out of stone. What we have to understand is that justice systems are based on religious systems, it is what gives morals it definitions. It teaches that murder is a sin, and this ideal has been brought over into the justice system. Now we know that murder is not good today ... but previous to these so-called civilized nation, murder was just murder and there was neither judgment or justification for it. This is what civilization is all about and thus religion is what constitutes a civilization because it is what sets the boundaries and structure for governments.

http://www.afrol.com/articles/23093

This civilization could possible prove to be much older then Lemuria and Atlantis together.

Once again, civilization is based on what you consider to be a civilization.

Peace!~

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back