Black People : Do u know any yt's who think like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ontheway

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 1, 2005
I read this at a white forum. I'm curious if y'all have come in contact with white people like this? he said:

"I would disagree with some posters, I have seen quite a bit of racism in this thread. All kinds of 'crackhead' type remarks.

Every banner at the top of this site carries the words "deny ignorance". Well, denying ignorance means realizing that the white man brought blacks over here, enslaved them, took away everything they know, their culture and society, their family institutions and bonds, their ancient and illustrious past, the white man used them here to build up their s**t and then finally couldn't anymore cause it was illegal. Then they shunned them, tried to forget about them, seperate washrooms seperate schools, seperate neighborhoods, seperate worlds...

Then finally they gathered their strength, found new leaders, and stood up to the persecution of the white man's institutions. And the straw that finally broke the camel's back during the Montgomery bus boycott was not the townsfolk standing up and saying OK, finally we should give these people respect, it was that they were getting hit in the pocket too hard to bear it any longer. They needed what they had to contribute financially.

And they kept collectively regaining their strength and power and will, and progressively demanded to be treated as the radiant human beings that they are, and "mainstream" society blocked them at every turn.

Finally obstacle after obstacle is surmounted, fighting long and hard, and we have the 70's and 80's. Racist government and civic policy, "ghetto" mentality of the policy makers which only further serves to compound the challenges urban dwelling blacks face, and not give them the oxygen they needed, free full and open access to our society. Which was also their society.

And then we have the CIA flooding crack and guns into the ghettos. Racist drug laws that were racist in 1932 updated for inner city urban conditions, 30 times the penalty for a gram of crack than for an ounce of cocaine, selective enforcement, racial profiling, neighborhood profiling, enforcement budgetary allocations, media fear-mongering, the military-prison-industry complex, christ the list goes on and on.

So it just made me laugh when somebody said that "we've moved on" (as in white people), "why don't you".. Well they're still feeling the effects of what we did to them, 100 years later. Easy to move on when you're the oppressors. So since this site is supposedly about truth, I feel it neccessary to correct the record!"

Ontheway ... i don't know why you'd bring what is being said in a White forum, to this one ... nor do i understand why you'd take our focus off of what WE think ... vs ... trying to have our minds think what some White person thinks.

In addition, just because someone posts something on one site, does not mean they want it posted on another.

Not really understanding this, but i aint feel'n it ... this thread is closed.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back