Black People : Detroit's Bailout: Real Or Hype?

Oh, my!

No disrespect, but others who did once post a lot of guesses, either realize how little or nothing they truly knew about us, in our necks of the woods, or are into denial, presuming it can't or won't happen in their own midst...

FYI

To them it is a local issue. What they don't realize is that this will be used as the blue print for everyone else with a government pension

To them it is a local issue. What they don't realize is that this will be used as the blue print for everyone else with a government pension

First of all, and in advance I know you meant no disrespect, etc., always remember some posters either just represent themselves and/or are advancing sometimes guessed at or already known agendas, etc.

Second of all, the reactions/overreactions here, already reveal just how much in denial other posters are too...

Third and lastly: For our own sakes, at least we need to keep the facts straight!

FYI

I. e., also folk here have regressed and retreated back to merely making this a social forum, (would have us dwell on the light stuff), not choosing to treat the issues/problems/etc. as seriously as I or you do...

At least that's my take on the usual feedback of those here, who are just airing a lot of bad guesses, then who overreact, whenever I or you back up ours with facts, then reveal how wrongheaded their guesses are, as well...

FYI

By now you should realize what the politics of blackness has bred...

I. e., it was and is a reaction to what some whites choose to believe, as well...

Detroit's 'grand bargain' has become a reality check for them too...

Even Hackel realizes it!

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back