Black Poetry : Dedicated to DESTEE FAMILY

HEY GURL...

ohhhhh Free, my sweet sistah gurl, this was beautiful! I thoroughly enjoyed your hand here, and sooo excited for your post here in the poetry lab! My world here as destee has become so much more enjoyable since your arrival. I love you honey! These lines in pink were particularly my fav!

IM SO GLAD YOU FOUND THIS LIL PIECE, I WAS JUST THINKING HOW THE OTHER THREAD DISAPPEARED.LOL AND I WANTED TO BRING IT BACK IN A DIFFERENT WAY.. I KNOW, WE JUST HIT IT OFF,:toasts: HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?? WHO CARES, YOU AND RICH IN PARTICULAR HAVE MADE IT REALLY FUN FOR ME, BREAKIN ME IN WITH THOSE UH, YEA, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN SISTA GURL. MUCH LUV SWEETIE:blowkiss:

HEY, THANXX ALOT FOR THE LUV.. IT'S SO MUCH POETRY GOIN ON AROUND HERE, I CAN'T KEEP UP... I USUALLY KEEP ALOT OF MY STUFF TO MY SELF. BUT WHEN I FEEL LIKE SHARING A PART OF ME.. I DO.. AND RICH, YOU ALWAYS SUPPORT ME THANXX BROTHA..

It's what i love to do and have done,no thankz needed i'm just a breeze in the blowin mix enjoy sis

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back