Black Poetry : Black stars...and...Translucent roses...Dedicated to the Destee Family!!!

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Black stars...and...Translucent roses...Dedicated to the Destee Family!!!

A beautiful dedication DymePlaya2g and on the money true to the mark, you are a sharp shooter, my man!

Baller- I don't know if anyone here really knows how much im grateful that THIS place still exists and u all are still here. I learned to speak and grew my speech here. The presence of this forum alone helps me!

RICH- Glad you enjoyed this PEACE!

Watzinaname- I had to show love to those that have unconditionally shown me love...and kept my room as I left it...lol

Coco- Coco Coco Coco...Seeing you allows me to exhale. You're the sister I always wanted :)

Clyde- Like all of us...I feel so intensely, and never keep the praise to myself. The family nurtured me so I HAD to give back.

LOVE&RESPECT,
DP2G

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Baller- I don't know if anyone here really knows how much im grateful that THIS place still exists and u all are still here. I learned to speak and grew my speech here. The presence of this forum alone helps me!
RICH- Glad you enjoyed this PEACE!

Watzinaname- I had to show love to those that have unconditionally shown me love...and kept my room as I left it...lol

Coco- Coco Coco Coco...Seeing you allows me to exhale. You're the sister I always wanted :)

Clyde- Like all of us...I feel so intensely, and never keep the praise to myself. The family nurtured me so I HAD to give back.

LOVE&RESPECT,
DP2G

DymePlaya2g,
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Well said DymePlaya2g, well said, and says it all for all of us!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back