Black Muslims : Correcting misconceptions

Virgins in Paradise (houri)

Many non -Muslims are surprised by the presence of a Virgins in Heaven in Islam and they make fun of that

I say to everyone who marvels at God’s bliss in heaven

in Christianity, (Virgins) in eternal life.

But we find that the Christian knows nothing about his book

Was Christ lying when he said?

29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife[a] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.
Matthew (19:29)

That is, one who leaves a woman (wife). Ascetic in this world for the sake of Christ
He will receive a hundredfold from women in the afterlife

Virgins (houri) in the Quran

God’s bounties are many in Paradise, not only women and money, but many things that you cannot imagine

God promised Paradise to believers in the One God (the Father) along with their good deeds
Whether Jews, Christians, Muslims, or others

God says in the Qur’an

(62) Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muḥammad (ﷺ)] - those [among them] who believed in Allāh and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve[29].

In Paradise, our bodies that exist now will be transformed and will be able to receive all kinds of bliss

We will live forever for millions and millions of years and so on

So why be surprised? that God will give you hundreds of thousands of blessings?

Whether fields, money, wives, siblings, and others

. Islam is pretty clear in saying that guiltless sex is a reward in Paradise.

There is no direct evidence in the Qur’an to support there being 70 or 72 for each person.

But

whoever believes that Jesus is God or equal to God will get nothing but hell and Christ will expel him on the Day of Resurrection

Because Christ, peace be upon him, is the prophet of God

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

John 17:3

“Sir,” the woman replied, “I see that You are a prophet.” (John 4:19 HCSB)

Christ also did not claim divinity and restricted divinity to God (the Father) alone
He did not say that he is a god or that the Holy Spirit is a god

the divinity of Christ was adopted in the fourth century, since the Council of Nicaea in the year 325 AD, and since its convening, belief in the divinity of Christ became the official position of the church, contradicting the teachings of Christ, who commanded the worship of the Father alone.

On the Day of Resurrection, Christ will expel Christians who are considered God or equal to God

22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Matthew 7:22-23

see here

Why will Jesus Christ, peace be upon him, return??

Christ rejects Christians on the Day of Judgment! ...

Is the Hadith Of 72 Virgins Authentic? Shamsi ..

If men receive houris (hoor al ayn) in Paradise, what will women receive? - Assim al hakeem

مغنو الراب الأمريكيين يدخلون الإسلام بعد طرح عدة أسئلة فقط! الشيخ عثمان فاروق

Allah sent the prophets as a mercy to the slaves and supported them with miracles to indicate the truthfulness of their message. Of all the prophets, our Prophet, Muhammad, was blessed with the most miracles. Al-Isra 'and al-Mi ^ raj are among the many miracles of Prophet Muhammad.

The miracle of al-Isra 'is confirmed in the Qur'an. In Surat al-Isra ', Ayah 1, Allah said:

which means: [Praise be to Allah Who enabled His slave, Muhammad, to make the journey at night from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem, which is surrounded a blessed land.] This journey is also confirmed in the sahih hadith. As such, there is scholarly consensus (ijma ^) Prophet Muhammad journeyed in body and soul the night of al-Isra 'from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsain Jerusalem. Moreover, these scholars indicated the person who denies al-Isra 'is a blasphemer for belying the explicit text of the Qur'an.

Al-isra And Al-miraj ....... )scenes From Paradise And Fire

1- On Prophet Muhammad's journey from Masjid al-Haram to Masjid al-Aqsa, Allah enabled him to see some of His wondrous creations. Allah enabled the Prophet to see the world (dunya) like an old woman. However, this old woman was wearing a great deal of jewelry, and in this there is an indication signifying the reality of the world.

2- Allah enabled the Prophet to see Iblis. The Prophet saw something on the side of the road which did not dare to stand in his way or speak to him. What the Prophet saw was Iblis. Originally, Iblis was a believer and lived with the angels in Paradise. When Allah ordered the angels to prostrate (sujud) to Prophet Adam, Iblis was ordered to prostrate to him as well. The angels prostrated to Adam in obedience to Allah, because angels do not disobey Allah. However, Iblis did not obey, and he objected to the order of Allah. He said, "You created me out of fire, and You created him out of clay. How do You order me to prostrate to him?" So this objection by Iblis to the order of Allah was the first blasphemy he committed.

3- On his journey, the Prophet smelled a very nice odor. He asked Jibril about this pleasant scent and Jibril informed him this good smell was coming from the grave of the woman whose duty used to be to comb Pharaoh's daughter's hair. This woman was a good, pious believer. One day, as she was combing Pharaoh's daughter's hair, the comb fell from her hand.

At this she said, ""Bismillah. "Pharaoh's daughter asked her, "Do you have a god other than my father?" The woman said, "Yes. My Lord and the Lord of your father is Allah." Pharaoh's daughter told her father what had happened. Pharaoh demanded this woman blaspheme and leave Islam, but she refused. At that, Pharaoh threatened to kill her children. He brought a great pot of water and built a great fire under it. When the water boiled, Pharaoh brought her children and started to drop them into that pot one after the other.

Throughout all this, the woman remained steadfast to Islam, even when Pharaoh reached her youngest child--a little boy still bosom feeding--but she felt pity for him. At that, Allah enabled this child to speak. He said to his mother, "O Mother, be patient. The torture of the Hereafter is far more severe than the torture of this life, and do not be reluctant, because you are right." At this the woman requested Pharaoh collect her bones and the bones of her children and bury them in the same grave. Pharaoh promised her that--then dropped her into that boiling water. She died as a martyr. The good odor the Prophet smelled coming from her grave is an indication of her high status.

4- During his trip, the Prophet saw people who were planting and reaping in two days. Jibril told the Prophet, "These were the people who fight for the sake of Allah (mujahidun). "wink."

5- The Prophet also saw people whose lips and tongues were clipped with scissors made of fire. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the speakers of sedition (fitna) who call people to misguidance."

6- He also saw a bull which exited a very small outlet, then was trying in vain to return through that small outlet. Jibril told the Prophet, "This is the example of the bad word--once spoken, it cannot be returned."

7- The Prophet saw people grazing like animals, with very little clothing on their private parts. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones who refused to pay zakat. "."

8- The Prophet saw angels smashing some people's heads with rocks. These heads would return to the shape they had been, and then the angels would smash their heads again--and so on. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones whose heads felt too heavy to perform prayer--the ones who used to sleep without praying."

9- On his journey the Prophet saw people who were competing to eat some rotten meat--ignoring meat that was sliced and unspoiled. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are people from your nation who leave out that which is permissible (halal), and consume that which is forbidden ((haram). "This reference was to the fornicators, that is, the ones who left out the permissible (marriage) and committed sins (fornication).

10- Also, the Prophet saw people who were drinking from the fluid coming from the bodies of the fornicators, (water mixed with blood). Jibril indicated to the Prophet these were the ones who were drinking the alcohol which is prohibited in this world.

11- The Prophet saw people scratching their faces and chests with brass finger nails. Jibril said, "These are the examples of those who commit gossip ((ghibah). "

ISRA MI'RAJ

Unstoppable Spread of Islam! - Here's why Millions Convert!

Former Anti-Islam Politician Became Muslim! How He Accepted Islam! @HalisMedia

Tough Questions To Hamza Tzortzis! - Debates With Famous Atheists! Converted Twice?

Ali Dawah Answers The Web’s Most Searched Questions About Islam And Him! - Towards Eternity

An example of true love

How can we understand the importance and benefits of loving and being acquainted with our Prophet Muhammadﷺ ; mercy to all creation and the greatest gift Allah has given mankind?

Firstly, it is integral for our syahadah. it is important to be acquainted with Prophet Muhammad ﷺ because Allah has commanded His servants to believe in this noble Messenger [Quran 64:8]. To believe in Him demands that we come to know about our Prophet Muhammadﷺ: his merit, his perfections, his refined and noble manners, exalted character and beautiful attributes.

Secondly, Allah linked and promised His love, forgiveness and guidance to those who follow the Prophet Muhammad. Inhere, to follow requires one to love and in turn requires one to be acquainted with the Rasulullah ﷺ Quran 3:31, Quran 7:158]

Thirdly , loving Prophet Muhammad ﷺ will earn us Allah’s favours and gifts. [Quran 4:69]

Forth, Allah has warned against loving and prioritising our worldly desires and possessions ahead of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. Allah has made it obligatory for believers to love the Prophet more than their fathers, children, spouses, families, businesses and wealth. [Quran 9:24] Prioritising one’s lowly desires and worldly possessions above the teachings of the Prophet ﷺ causes one to fall into misdeeds, dangers, loss, emotional instability and bad ending.

Fifth, loving Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is a manifestation of one’s obedience and love to Allah. As the Prophet mentioned, “Whoever loves me, indeed he has loved Allah. And anyone who obeys me, indeed he has obeyed Allah”.

Sixth, one will taste the sweetness of faith and will attain the perfection of faith [iman].

Seventh, one will be with the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ in the day of resurrection, in the hereafter.

Reasons how loving Prophet Muhammad ﷺ will make you victorious and successful.

It is a formula guaranteed by Allah Almighty that will guarantee success for the one to adopts it. One who loves and obeys the Prophet ﷺ will be given Divine favours, guidance and help. Moreover, the one who is attached and follows the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is loved by Allah. When Allah is with you, will there be anyone or anything who can overcome you?

The Prophet ﷺ is the perfect role model. No one is better than him in knowledge, strength nor anything else. The Prophet ﷺ never acted and instructed from his own whims and desires, except that it was the command of Allah Almighty. Learning and adhering to the Prophet’s ﷺ teachings will allow one to unpack all the recipes, secrets and treasures there is about life in this world and hereafter. Striving to emulate him will allow one to be as close to perfection as possible, thus attaining happiness and success.

It is tried and tested formula achieve by many of our predecessors. The achievement these great individuals attained are not only limited to this world and also assured paradise, high ranks and salvation in the hereafter. For example, Sayyidina Umar, is one of those companions promised by Allah in the Quran and through the words of the Prophet Muhammad to have attained paradise and Allah’s pleasure. During the time he became Caliph, Islam spread throughout the world under his leadership. Many great scholars in recent times also succeeded in benefit humanity greatly because of their love of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.

It addresses the trials and tribulations of the end of times. Loving the Prophet ﷺ necessitates that one learns about the Prophet ﷺ and this is only attainable through acquiring of knowledge about the religion from the proper teachers and proper methodologies. When an individual studies about the shamail (characteristics) of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, one becomes aware of who the true guide is who is also known as the Muhammadan inheritor. A means and fruit of being attached to Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is to do selawat. When one does selawat, Allah, the Prophet Muhammad will pray and guide you in return bringing you from darkness to light, difficulty to ease, confusion and uncertainty to certainty and clarity.

How then do we bring ourselves to love our Prophet ﷺ?

Amongst the ways as taught by scholars is to:
- be in the company of those who love him
- be making abundance of selawat upon Rasulullah ﷺ
- learning about him

How to Love Allah and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) more than Oneself and become a True Momin? – Dr Zakir

Loving the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

نصارى يتعرفون على سبب بطلان دينهم | محمد علي

American boxer Gervonta Davis converts to Islam

كان متشدد بدينه ولكن فجأة شُرح قلبه للإسلام وأعجبته قصص الرسول والصحابة

Jesus, the son of Mary, is a prophet of God, created by God as a divine miracle through the power of the Father alone

When God (the Father) ordered Gabriel, peace be upon him, to blow on Mary’s dress, she became pregnant, God willing. (The Father)

The Holy Spirit (Gabriel) does not have the power alone to do anything because he is not a god, he is an angel

Mary was never married to the Father, the Holy Spirit, or any human being

Christ is never equal to the Father

The Holy Spirit is not equal to the Father

The miracles of Christ were granted by God (the Father) to Christ

Christ cannot perform these miracles alone without the Father’s permission

Christ says

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.◄ John 5:30 ►

The text is clear, Christ cannot do anything on his own, why?? Because he is waiting for an order from the father who sent him

Jesus was only a prophet of God

The Holy Spirit is the angel who transmits revelation to the prophets

God (the Father) only

Do not believe the myths of the Church and oppose the true statements of Christ in which he restricted divinity to the Father alone

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. John 17:3

Non-Muslim Entrepreneur says "Muslims are the Best people"

The Unstoppable Rise of Islam In Canada - 2024

Christian Beekeeper Shocked by the Accuracy of the Quran!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back