CONTIENTIAL AFRICAN'S ARE NOT LIKE WHAT YOU MIGHT THINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnHorse

BANNED
Oct 31, 2007
I sometimes see hear or read so the "african american" talk about returning to africa and returning to the "roots". Africans are some of the biggest whitey worshipping, bootlickers on the planet, I'm guessing many of you haven't REALLY talk to too many Continental Africans, or talk to anybody's who went over their. I've know of 5 brothers who went to different parts of west africa and were disgusted about how uncle tomish some africans are, every last 1 of them didn't like what they saw. I know 1 brother who said as soon as he got off the plane in Ghana he was hit with a white jesus statue in the airport. So if you think if you take a visit to africa, that your going to run into a bunch of noble, divine people in kenta cloth you got another thing coming. Another brother told me you couldn't turn a corner without seeing a black eyed Jesus. As I said earlier some parts people have more dignity. Sence "THE SCRAMBLE FOR AFRICA" they have been turned out!

We all should know that different parts of Africa have different cultures, their are some parts of Africa where a white man could tell them to eat doo-doo and they'd do it, like the Congo or Ghana. They are 200 years behind us. They will listen and do anything a white man or women says. My experiences with Africans haven't been good either. If you think your going to "return home" and those africans will some how feel sorry for you and your experiences in the new world, you are sadly mistaken.

JohnHorse said:
I sometimes see hear or read so the "african american" talk about returning to africa and returning to the "roots".
Africans are some of the biggest whitey worshipping, bootlickers on the planet,
I'm guessing many of you haven't REALLY talk to too many Continental Africans, or talk to anybody's who went over their. I've know of 5 brothers who went to different parts of west africa and were disgusted about
how uncle tomish
some africans are, every last 1 of them didn't like what they saw. I know 1 brother who said as soon as he got off the plane in Ghana he was hit with a white jesus statue in the airport. So if you think if you take a visit to africa, that your going to run into a bunch of noble, divine people in kenta cloth you got another thing coming. Another brother told me you couldn't turn a corner without seeing a black eyed Jesus. As I said earlier some parts people have more dignity. Sence "THE SCRAMBLE FOR AFRICA" they have been turned out!

We all should know that different parts of Africa have different cultures, their are some parts of Africa where a white man could tell them to eat doo-doo and they'd do it, like the Congo or Ghana. They are 200 years behind us. They will listen and do anything a white man or women says. My experiences with Africans haven't been good either. If you think your going to "return home" and those africans will some how feel sorry for you and your experiences in the new world, you are sadly mistaken.

Here we go again with the "uncle tom" statements....
:puke2:

Brother JohnHorse ... i don't know exactly what to think about you and some of your commentary in this community. I do know that it is not what this community is about, and that you've been warned repeatedly. Now you come and post that Africans are some of the biggest whitey worshipping, bootlickers on the planet. This is not acceptable.

As i said, you've been warned several times ...

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=500232&postcount=43

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52341

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=501653&postcount=19

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=502280&postcount=17

Normally this would be enough for you to be banned permanently, but i'm just not sure if you are simply zealous, impetuous, immature, or intentionally mocking us. I won't treat you like you've done others, accusing you of being a troll, uncle tom, etc. Instead i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, and only suspending your Membership for 2 weeks, in hopes that upon your return you'll do better.

If you choose to return on 02/14, and don't do better, you'll not receive multiple warnings before being banned permanently.

This thread is closed.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back