Black Poetry : Clueless~

My Fam!

I gotz nuthin but love fa yall!!!

T
You seem to be familiar with the situation...lol I have to admit it's quite a rush... Thankx for feelin a brutha!

$$Doctor Dolla Sign$$
You foreva show love dog! Thanks for being genuine.

Danilyn~
Aiight, aiight it's... LoL! A Secret! lol I would love to have you as my junkie...lol You and Coco... and aint no **** rehab! lol Thanks for makin me smile.

Q & Shun
Yall know I gotz madd love fa yall! Thanks for the comps Fam! Yall know it's reciprocal!

Coco~
Ma you got me cheesin ova hea...lol Stoppit! thanks for da love!

Thanks Fam!

Sweet Sticky~ (Maple) lol
Since you hit me twice I guess I have to admit you givin me the big head...lol but next time I aint gone let you slide with that...lol

Know a brutha gotz madd love!

So'Ja
Tell me about it dog...lol It just makes it a bit more interesting...lol

NiNi~
I think you just made me blush ma...lol This is too much fun... I just cant give it away that easy ...lol

GA~
You aint got to tell everybody! lol Can you keep a secret? Thank you for continually showin me love!

MsBerry~
I'm sure they'd be runnin to tell you! Thanks for makin me smile!

Nia~
You silly! lol Why you gotta be plain hard to get?!? lol Thank you dear for taking the time to check fa me.

Kitana~
If she dont know by now... the next post will be titled "You Big Dummy!" lol or maybe "Duhhh Stupid!" lol

thank you so much for peepin.

You all are the greatest compliment to my art!
Madd Love
Reas

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back