Black Jokes Humor : class

Alkebulan

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 17, 2002
boringham, alabama
Occupation
slacker
6th grade science teacher mrs. samson asks her class: "who can tell me which organ of the human body expands to 10 times its usual size when stimulated?" nobody raises a hand, so she calls on the 1st student to look her way. "mary, can u tell me which organ of the human body expands to 10 times its usu size when stimulated?"

mary stands up, blushing furiously. "how dare u ask such a ?" she says. "i'm going to complain to my parents, who will complain to the principal, who will have u fired!"

mrs. sampson is shocked by mary's reaction, but undaunted, she asks the class the ? again, & this time sam raises his hand. yes, sam?" says mrs. sampson. "ma'am, the correct answer is the iris of the human eye." "very good, sam. thank u." mrs. smpson then turns to mary & says, "mary, i have 3 things to tell u: 1st, it's clear that u have NOT done your homework. 2nd, u have a DIRTY mind. & 3rd, i fear 1 day u r going 2 b sadly disappointed."

Traffic Stop...

Officer Jones was on traffic duty, when he spotted a car blow a stop sign. Jones caught the driver, who said: "Sorry Officer, I didn't see the NEED to stop. To me, stopping and slowing down are the same thing."

Officer Jones gives the driver a ticket to help his memory.

The next day...same intersection...same driver blows a stop sign.

Jones pulls the same guy over again, and gets the same excuse.

"Here's another ticket to help you remember!"

The next day...same intersection...same driver blows the same stop sign. Officer Jones is REALLY hot! He pulls the driver over, and gets the same excuse. Jones pulls the driver out of the car through the driver side window, and starts to beat his butt with his night stick.

"Now", says Officer Jones, "do you want me to STOP, or SLOW DOWN!"

Mike Ramey