BROTHAS.......READY TO BE DRAFTED?

In the words on Sylvester Carrier:

"I was born here. This here my home, and I will be d****d if I let anyone run me off it."

Especially a chuckling white boy. I have spent my life trying to have the best future that I can here in the U.S. I am not going to turn the tables on that for White America. They can take my money, and my home, but I still have a conscience and soul that refuses to rest. Nobody runs me off of my turf!

Cedric Denson

After having have lived in the birthplace of the crips and the bloods for more than most of my life, I've warmed up to the idea of bringing back the draft. Not that I'm pro-bush, but I would really like to see how much domestic homicide will occur when faced with the real possibility of Uncle Sam giving you a gun, and telling you to go kill the other man, because if you don't kill them, they'll kill you. The violence that happens here in Los Angeles, and other parts of the country is sensless. if you're going to kill, kill for a purpose, not because someone looked at you wrong, or someone is wearing blue, and you're a blood just waiting to kill a crip, or vice versa. Will this solve the worlds problems,... probably not. But what it will do is bring another side of reality in the faces of our young people who chose to be Gangstas' instead of students who can learn and be productive citizens.

I was born here. This here my home, and I will be d****d if I let anyone run me off it." Especially a chuckling white boy. I have spent my life trying to have the best future that I can here in the U.S. I am not going to turn the tables on that for White America. They can take my money, and my home, but I still have a conscience and soul that refuses to rest. Nobody runs me off of my turf!

This is your choice brother Cedric Denson; however if you feel so strongly about America being your home, then why not fight & die for it? Consider this hundreds of millions of people (immigrants) leave their homelands every year to make a better life for themselves elsewhere. The refusal of African Americans to do this (the only people I know of that refuse to do this), has always amazed me!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back