Black People : Breaking Story: Gunfire Erupts At Famed Cyber Cafe—Dozens Injured!

skuderjaymes, Besides Blessings Beyond Your Dreams

Would You Tell My Story? Because...
About now, Skuderjaymes (SJ), Lokman surmises he is posting from some dark forum of which there is no escape. You see, Lokman is trapped here by a force called: The “Protocols of Elders” (POE). And for the first time, Lokman is afraid... afraid because he can't play “Piano in The Dark.”

Aside, The POE are due to strike again—soon. And everyone at Destee is in real danger. In which case, their unspeakable horror must be stopped!, And you, SJ, well... you can stop it—reasons being:

You're a special talent—a Force Majeure—a freak of prose, playwright and the profound poetic. And you, my brother and friend, are of sound mind and highly skilled.

You, SJ, can succeed where Lokman has failed... lest you run afoul of The POE and draw their Wrath unaware—lest your felonious brand of humor, (as so demonstrated by your priceless video post to this thread alone), catches you a major case. Again, SJ...

Would You Tell My Story?... So that my posting here at Destee.com, will not have been in vain. Let the readers know that what The POE has done to the least of us—me, The POE CAN DO to the greatest of us—i.e. everyone of them.

As Lokman slips deeper into this abyss w/o light, from the bottom of my now faceless being, I beseech you SJ, To Tell My Story Because as you well know... Lokman can't play “Piano in The Dark”.

Go in Peace & Power,

Lokman

PS In order to defeat The Protocols Of Elders, remember this: To Be Continued, if able...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back