Black People : Breaking Story: Gunfire Erupts At Famed Cyber Cafe—Dozens Injured!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Lokman, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Lokman

Lokman Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +128
    Breaking Story: Gunfire Erupts At Famed Cyber Cafe—Dozens Injured!

(Gulf Shores, Al) Clientele at the popular cyber hangout, Da Kitchen Table, were greeted with a hail of gunfire yesterday leaving dozens injured. The shooting began when a patron, of the famed cafe, suggested that Destee, (aka D'Blizzy), given her recent troubles seek legal counsel.

Suddenly—smelling a “Trap”—witnesses reported that “Thin Lizzy”, long time confidant of D'Blizzy, went ballistic and lit the joint up with an unprecedented round of firepower sending customers crashing to the floor and racing for the exits in fear for their lives. This, only moments before police say, the gun tootin T-Lizz challenged a male patron to a round of bare-knuckled “Fist-A-Cuffs”.... as she allegedly shouted: “Don't Nobody Gets Busy Like Thin Lizzy! What?” In other News … (c) 2013. ENN. All Rights Reserved.

To: It Wasn't Me

Lokman sees, as promised, that you recently received your care package and cache of weapons - yes? And Lokman also sees that your girl... the notorious Thin Lizzy withheld a little firepower for herself. So yesterday... when someone suggested you seek legal counsel... “machine gun Kelli”, yammered: man ... it's a trap ... if they get me they're never turn'n me loose ... nawww ... save that counsel for someone that stands a chance” ...and commenced to shoot-up [​IMG] Da Kitchen Table.

Please... T-Liz is already out of control!!! You need to let her know in no uncertain terms... “She Better Be Still.” Otherwise, it will be arranged by other means.

Aside, be advised that the country currently harboring you, has no extradition treaty with the United States. With that in mind... The Firm has an Urgent Message 4U regarding Your Travel Plans:

Swing low, sweet chariot,
    Comin' forth to carry me home;
    Swing low, sweet chariot,
    Comin' forth to carry me home.

I looked over Jordan,
    And WHAT did I see,
    Comin' forth to carry me home,
    A band of angels comin' after me,
    Comin' forth to carry me home.

If you get there before I do,
    Comin' for to carry me home,
    Tell all my friends I'm comin' too,
    Comin' for to carry me home.

Destee... To Your Peace & Safety—Stay Well, My Friend

Enki... can you get me official confirmation that the bounty on D'Blizzy's head is now $1 million?... Many Thanks.

Q. It was, Thin Lizzy, wasn't It? I mean, D'Blizzy couldn't be in 2 places at once—could she? Nah.... anyway, to discover how this saga all began... click on the link below:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...lizzy-of-destee-com-catches-major-case.75002/

2. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Is it safe to speak here?

I just want to say that I did not see a shooting, but I did see a cleanup. I couldn't get into the Cafe but I saw through the window how someone fitting Destee's description was cleaning up what looked like blood.

I'm not going to lie, I thought it was strawberry syrup and just thought, geez that's a lot of strawberry syrup. But now when I think about, the Cafe serves locally grown food and there's no strawberry field for miles. Plus who knows how to make strawberry syrup?

But yeah, I saw the cleanup. And it took a long time. I couldn't get into the cafe. But it's kinda good I missed the shooting. It was pretty bloody.

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    could you NOT post this stuff in the OPEN forum?

4. Lokman

United States
    Ratings:
    +128
    Blessings,

ABSiblings who wrote: Is it safe to speak here?

Lokman: About now—given the chain of events around here ... yours is an extremely pertinent question. No doubt our beloved sister, Destee (aka D'Blizzy), is in deep kimchi ... and anything we say: Can and will be used against her. My advice is—use extreme discretion. For The Record, YOU WILL Be Questioned by The Feds.

ABSibling wrote: I just want to say that I did not see a shooting, but I did see a cleanup. I couldn't get into the Cafe but I saw through the window how someone fitting Destee's description was cleaning up what looked like blood.
    I'm not going to lie, I thought it was strawberry syrup and just thought, geez that's a lot of strawberry syrup. But now when I think about, the Cafe serves locally grown food and there's no strawberry field for miles. Plus who knows how to make strawberry syrup?

But yeah, I saw the cleanup. And it took a long time. I couldn't get into the cafe. But it's kinda good I missed the shooting. It was pretty bloody.

Lokman: Frankly, ABSiblings, I'm still examining footage from the shooting and it's a wonder that no one was killed... I mean: When Lokman tells you that T-Lizz has Da Kitchen Table Lit Like The 4th of JulyBelieve it!

Peace & Safety Be With You, ABSiblings &
    Above All, May You and Yours Prosper

Lokman

5. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7. Lokman

United States
    Ratings:
    +128
    skuderjaymes, Besides Blessings Beyond Your Dreams

Would You Tell My Story? Because...
    About now, Skuderjaymes (SJ), Lokman surmises he is posting from some dark forum of which there is no escape. You see, Lokman is trapped here by a force called: The “Protocols of Elders” (POE). And for the first time, Lokman is afraid... afraid because he can't play “Piano in The Dark.”

Aside, The POE are due to strike again—soon. And everyone at Destee is in real danger. In which case, their unspeakable horror must be stopped!, And you, SJ, well... you can stop it—reasons being:

You're a special talent—a Force Majeure—a freak of prose, playwright and the profound poetic. And you, my brother and friend, are of sound mind and highly skilled.

You, SJ, can succeed where Lokman has failed... lest you run afoul of The POE and draw their Wrath unaware—lest your felonious brand of humor, (as so demonstrated by your priceless video post to this thread alone), catches you a major case. Again, SJ...

Would You Tell My Story?... So that my posting here at Destee.com, will not have been in vain. Let the readers know that what The POE has done to the least of us—me, The POE CAN DO to the greatest of us—i.e. everyone of them.

As Lokman slips deeper into this abyss w/o light, from the bottom of my now faceless being, I beseech you SJ, To Tell My Story Because as you well know... Lokman can't play “Piano in The Dark”.

Go in Peace & Power,

Lokman

PS In order to defeat The Protocols Of Elders, remember this: To Be Continued, if able...