Booted by OP

Hello LadyJ ... i wasn't in the chat room when this happened and actually it's the first i'm hearing of it. I do believe that if EXIT was booted by a Moderator, it was warranted. These are our Voice Chat Rules.

While you may not agree with the Moderator's course of action, i support them completely because i know that we are all working toward the same end.

I'm sure i'll be receiving the details of this incident and if we, as a Moderating Team, can handle such incidents better in the future we will do that.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

:heart:

Destee

LadyJ ... with all due respect, it's not necessary for you to see the violation, or be privy to all that goes into making administrative decisions.

Currently all Moderators are hand-picked, by me. As i mentioned above, this is the first i'm hearing of this and don't have any details, but it really makes no difference which Moderator took the action ... they are all working on my behalf and i support them completely. If you need a name, use mine, as i am ultimately responsible for all things that happen on this forum.

If after reviewing the incident, we find that it could be handled better, we will do that in the future.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back