Black Poetry : BLAQ

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
I rather be all colors than one standing as perception see me clearly by moving side to side pivoting see my cuts flats squares ovals to however many points are axioms connected all lines just scaling my highs with juke boxing my rhythm from left to right i told ya i'll be good on one side of a light spectra they talk politics and nature into separation of human body experience instead of separate from economies playing monopoly fore business the game plan is always twisted when individuals mindsets are off showing they hand gossip is the grapevine minds are shut who taught you colors and are languages limited with phonetic repetition? seems educated or not dummies still caught up in the plots on all sides warring plus the groundhog see it and you wonder why i'll be good up with my boo but they glad then eat off opposition's thoughts blanked out across getting funk up with a disco hit the gospel fits where the shoes lay as toes must equal space completely set-in feet move dance boogie two step just'a walking to my funeral with a bang over all the earth masterminds sea all while egos fall thanks moon fore seeing the real balanced while i'll be good....

They say mathematics is supreme when subtle is the dream sleepers fall some keep walking others know about it all around in your town to the cities of the masses small and poor plus ricochet and bastard sums attraction full of retarded fools always mastered joker in the hands of genocide is out about religions get put down inflammatory nervous people gets heated simultaneously about the bomb dropped while the enemy back watching their broadcast jump out like yes we got them trace they addresses back and tap into that field negro on the loose we gotta get him quickly cause he's too good destroying our plot the deeper he goes the more we are exposed rotten as heels broken so is the ankle two....

i think how i think while they think how they think keeping focused on my era while they spinning out of control being rule with news telegraphic oohs and aahs laadidot on the square has a number fore each and every player sitting they sit laying down are the rules of the game if you focused on pause then expected to get played over and over again as the laws tries to parallel the overall law but they can't so they give you eyeball crack making no sense of how you compute it getting mad fore no reason though it is reasoned based on the experience emotionally how did you feel when they spoke it? or when you read it? how about when you spoke it as it reverb back to you like a smart ping switching reflecting universal mirror is a trip pissing out on the earth just to get a frequency jamming intelligence hear a word vibrating your heated spot and you go to the bathroom quicker as the mouth is the same as the bootyhole from start to end connected to the stomach so what you eating soul?

I come with full lights on guiding light be my rails on both sides from the apex full circle is complete coming out full of life using everything clever depending on the however flavor entrapment savor doing what is expected....

in the world wide web of surreal then out of the dream by closing eyes is how BLAQ came about but words are engrained into the lioness and lion are tamed taught to be shaky meow and bark whispers they can say what they say but when your physical gets crunk right there you did something to me to be provoked i got nothing to lose but my boo in heaven and you already know i'm going hard straight to they faces at point blank range hollow style i'll be good when in the winds without imprisonment though out the pen writing invisibly like i should...

how you figure all authors aren't working together from a different perception without you knowing they know emotions and mindsets too as gods and goddesses plus your favorite saviors written plus your favorite prophets spoken about and i hear these things all the time overstanding it all knowing i got whys i'll be good...

how many rulers can you fit into a box centered as the kids gather around looking like let's see what is inside chatter then up above they laugh feeling supreme within the intoxication body of false heaven called a house televised from the mastermind of the opposite playing fools who is having a hard time in life settling down but yet pride sticks out talking about i'll be good when you know everything is not but you enjoy it as the ventilation system clears now it's on to another vacancy maybe sex with self or a call on the phone or maybe watching the dome spin fans or under the covers secretly advancing love sneaking intimately or doing homework or just plain ole bored though boredom often spawns all of these and more using exactly two percent of the brain they call it though it could be your life's processor chip and how fast are you clocking though you said kill the clock and many colored folks of all light spectra often interprets what they see so how in the heck can you see one color of the whole light spectra beaming spelled as calligraphy angled from the degree to degree but facts are great then opinions are useless and they laws are ruthless but outlaw crafted my plan dancing in the reign while hate continues to rain on individuals soaked up how it feels thug life to be hit up can't wait to you get to my level let-go-freedom-outer-mind-lesser-emotion-less-soul-no-spirit completely stopped now has anybody experience that besides peace on the otherside?

sum need to be the liver others are the heart many are the eyeballs several are the brains few are the lower half muthaz are the breast plus infinity time destiny fathers are useless unless you willing to give up your life after all plans are thoroughly simulated then applied cause really the mutha is the strongest and will always be good after becoming ether again....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back