Black Poetry : Blaq Love Supreme

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Sep 11, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Attraction upon my eyes
    Both were weary before
    Seen you in such ah beautiful place
    Where all treasures are kept secret
    Locked away forever
    Within space called my heart
    Ears heard us loud and clear
    She is not mine
    Never degraded as product
    But uplifted from dream
    Into reality alongside me
    Equal and justified
    Finally we are love supreme…(sigh)
    Sea we are deeper than stress
    Higher than jazzy notes
    Mates throughout times
    Soulfully empowered
    Righteous from the start
    You laughed
    I provided the tickle remember?
    Upfront with our love
    Gentle and kind
    Real and undefined
    Mysterious like no other kind
    Wine we will become
    Sweetness sung about you
    From lips to lips
    Into your eyes I was destined
    The feeling at first was nervousness
    Courage drove fear away
    Envy was collared and sheltered away
    Lust was dropped off into depth’s neverending
    I need to climb mountains with you
    Our struggle as One hiking into our vue
    Elevation is our climax
    Passions savor our romance
    Watching us as we spin around and around
    Dancing slowly with grace and altitude
    Two positive beings with one attitude
    Whispering thoughts
    You love me
    And I knew us two be
    Lovers as King and Queen
    Queen of roses
    Queen of glow
    Queen of affection
    Queen of nurture
    Queen of supreme understanding
    You opened up lotus
    Perfection heaven sent
    Ether we must reach
    Our love is unique
    Stride in stride
    Touch upon touches
    Rushing two feel our fillings
    Overrunning slowing down never
    Your wish is my endeavor
    One move per day
    Slide with me every night
    We are truly One
    We are sincerely out of sights
    Making love innermost shine outward
    We are blaq love supreme.

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh

my lost work with a female artist...guess it got too deep and she couldn't hang. while listening to one of my all time favorite artist John Coltrane's "A Love Supreme". Gotta get my loves out reaching to everlast as one of my favorite things.

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Tonight is the tonight all glows outer sight near sown tight speaking king's movement moving ideas fore two vibrating on our groove we thrown gone like whispering silence smiling knowing closer pulling our attraction closest faded back head upon head two be exact...

Tonight is the tonight eye get music's understanding standing as one man band drumming notes scaling saxophone freakish sounds down by profound's wonders loving our pound pound all ways founded fond out through four eyes peeping outer sights hand in hand on the fluorescent slow stroll and you know...

Tonight is the tonight when all roses come out playing grown up bouncing..once upon ah time eye knew ah rhyme without reasoning emotionally manipulating buttons popping off busting loose free rewind our fast four walls fore soaring roaring stills in motion keying chords by the melodies pressing up opportunities of how many doors can open when how tricked laughter into seeing nothing in particular spectacular views of us flying free after midnight...

Tonight is the tonight which makes coolness ah touch below deeper rooted seeping stretching never missing ah set tripping plotting stories made us planted sown in so stop moving as time doesn't exist when you in my world after midnight taking space on ah ride continuously round after round rhythm language body-less blaq loving climbing trying ah nu vue eyes dare not sea swimming in my plane cause drowning unable to escape my loving when we dip from star to star jumping without gravity lost in limitless heights tonight's dream tight comfortably tucked softly hands under our satin covers hugging me closer until the next time I come out fully glowing across your midnight...

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh from BLAQ LOVE: Inkompletion vol. 2

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Kisses eye never felt,
    Felt never kissed,
    Never said come here,
    Come came coming switching on,
    I turned the lights off,
    You seen me as if surprise never seen you before,
    Now we on two the fullest,
    Haters gone frustrated outer of mind,
    Put our sounds on low,
    You know our favorite song,
    Pressed the loop,
    Sow we can encircled our loving,
    Our rapture is so uncut,
    You know pleasure being envying,
    Now we smiling,
    Or are you curious where we going tonight?

Kisses eye never felt,
    Felt never kissed,
    Never said come here,
    Come came coming switching on,
    You turned the lights off,
    I seen you as if beauty mastered sweetness,
    Dayum we all alone,
    Deep in our zone,
    Your feeling is real,
    Away from all these haters,
    Turn our music up ah little bit,
    Read me like you love endlessly,
    Times are stopped,
    Space smells right,
    Bet you didn't expect me like this,
    You know...glowing fore you all eternity fore all midnights,
    Forever yours how we planned us,
    Sow let's make us right,
    All our way until next midnight,
    Secretly tossed up,
    Never tell me never after midnight,
    Our loving is too strong fore fight,
    Eye got you open tonight....

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh from the BLAQ LOVE: Inkompletion vol. 2

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Often penetrating as love of many who is trying too, requires concentration and absolute patience. I use to write loves of hope believing I could knock at her door as the blaq rose she required to be sent. Ding dong the bell rings, then the door opened and I stepped in closing the door back locked. I strips naked of no secrets cause I came to bring the truth in one hand and love in the other with a pen in between my fingers. Walking to the couch to be seated, waiting on the lover to approach or maybe sit down beside me. She doesn't show...so I write into her space by first creating a bubble of love sketched. I'm feeling her emotional drive as she texts about tonight or tomorrow to her friend. Tonight is the night you heard me? Channeling more energy with concentration cause she was texting her homegirl about her toes and nails needs to get done. They going together at the African nail shop for 25 dollars a piece type of special in the morning at 9am. I like those blue colors with orange plus star emblems. Get your hair done naturally with them curls popping out after you work out for about two hours at the nearby gym. Drink plenty of water to flush out the toxins in the morning though as it is called break-fast. Vegetable juices and fruits makes the organs run smoothly providing ample of energy for the midnight. Oh she calling her crew up later cause they wanna dance to work them calves and thighs out some more. They four deep in a Range Rover heading to the limelight on the dancefloor celebrating inner freedom from the world without the freak-up nor freak-down. They got booty popping skills shaking off the excess waistlines hip hopping without no alcohol or smokes. Backs get stronger and arms trim slimmer plus stomach gets flatter. Tonight is night often penetrating as love of many who is trying too, requires concentration and absolute patience before midnights.

5. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    After midnight, hits still going moving people around the floor steady vibing to our relax tones bumping after step after step no one on the walls one nation straight pounding queens looking fine as wine as groove can rhythm no demin all jazzy touch eye see kings in the cuts like blaq movement fluid protected via bound thoughts reaching in the airs be our arms representing safe and sound down by ah higher law giving up fore these hits still going moving people around the floor steady vibing to my roses on this lover's road, after midnight.

6. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    About three, her and her crew dips out without ah scene in all blaq back to the blaq rover heading onto highway number ten where the studio has video, digital and analog, audio engineer on deck asleep behind the soundproof window as the beat clapped tap tap bang boom boogie down if you in this room dropping wealth upon each skit sown they own it pulling up about to get out singing with ah bounce entering in unison metronome timed through the door they coming one by one stepping with ah stride queen fore real at the left the bomb is hot hit after hit piano keys b a d mixed digging sine style improper "excuse me but is the mics live boo?" they speaking righ?..."bout time" I replied then eye click clack pop "what up?" my voice enter space as "GEAH" they replied as I simultaneously while the track was on opening in harmony up just at the beginning of the loop on four three two one pm, about three, her and her crew dips out without ah scene in all turquoise back to the blaq rover heading onto highway number ten where we all going, about three.

7. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    And they sung in different melodies of one harmony in unison soul powered spiritually intro song called--"Interdependency" from the MusekhetE⁴ album by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh and from the "Shayheh's Book of Songs: Grapevine" plus from the "BLAQ LOVE: Inkompletion vol. 2"

This one is fore the lovers...
    Everyday is on you...
    This one is fore the haters...
    We got loves fore you...
    Everynight is on you...
    We got loves fore you...
    The world spins fore you...
    We got more loves fore you...
    One Nation we will do....
    (Repeat 4 times)

8. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    The Nu Blaq Queens was vibing then I stopped the recording after the last voice so they know. Wow they was in the zone just grooving in rhythm with the slow beat and so we tested "Interdependency" on a freshly burn cd out of the studio into their blaq rover. Everybody was chit chatting a little on our way to the truck about how it should sound, the what ifs and maybes. Unlocked the passenger door, put the key in the ignition and turned on the cd player while inputting the song in then we heard record popping sounds crackled a little for the classic touch...then whoa....Those Nu Blaq Queens sound so great over the track as one seamless piece and we just flowed too smooth. They had that deep soul feeling when all the voices touch the same note throughout the track and especially in the beginning you just felt it. You felt the love from ah whole nu level of emotion. The song made you sit down and think after being reprogrammed by their heavenly sound, literally. We knew we was in people's minds forever, especially in the hoods nationally envisioning worldwide....

So we agreed to keep the song as is and then keep dropping loves until we hit 26 finished songs ready to put out for two quarters of the year in one sitting session. We was getting tired and finished the last song as it was past mid afternoon making its way into the later part so we decided to wrap it up, the Nu Blaq Queens headed to the back, where there are four independent lairs with full bath and shower made to their specifics, to refresh and I secured the place down. While they were inside, I went to their ride and took the cd to my truck to hear the song again and again so I could come up with another song or possibly pitch in besides making our beats. Grab my tablet to write the song, named and saved it. Never in a trillion years I thought four Nu Blaq Queens riding on my tracks could turn out to be One seamless love after love like this. We were confident but not egotistical and so we knew it was on. They came out all turquoise down, I locked our studio doors then I rushed back to my truck to give them the cd so they could bump it in they ride. You know how that goes...jumped in my ride and cranked it up again, turned the volume down and saw it was after three; we dipped to head back home. Eye could see the Nu Blaq Queens was vibing....

9. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Back home well and alive, after unlocking the front door my hip was buzzing and found the Nu Blaq Queens text saying "Husia we home safe so what you wanna do after we get up?". Texted them back "call me after yall wake up so I can plot us ah few options artistically of how we going to further the intensification before we dropped officially." They replied "okay love well keep dreaming and bringing them solutions out in the front so we can see it, ok?" I replied "fo sho! call you all in a few hours one love Nu Blaq Queens." They replied with a smiley face and I pushed the front door back locking it. Went to the fridge to get some water and carrot slash mango juice drinking it from the bottle getting the regular dosage required. Placed the top back then placed the juice back and cracked open the water thinking what about them crystals purifying waters? So much be going through my mind in order to enhance my temple so when I put in work vitality is at its highest.

So I was thinking, the Nu Blaq Queens should write their autobiography at first then move on to writing about nothing but love and interdependency plus acquire another healing property beside singing loves to the masses. It's all about marketing and so one could be an master aromatherapist, another ah naturopathy doctor, one ah massage therapist slash acupuncturist, and the last one ah master fitness instructor. I had ah vision going and we were stepping into it at high speed while being humble mountains was being moved like ah ram busting through everything without regard cause obstacles don't phase us. You can't stop energy even if your words wish the opposite on us cause we were spiritually high powered. Also we needed to create ah dance per person and four as ah squad as ah crossed between a moving show like the Geishas, our African culture, latin american and native american as ah whole. Use these dances to trace out the Adinkra Symbols and finally introduce my nu extended spoken language to correspond with symbols in the form of a "singing language" expressing the degree of how the Adinkra is written like Asians with female and male calligraphy. Before introducing the idea of the singing language instead of alphabet back one which deletes all words from all existence forcing ah nu school of thought, I had to acquire the proper protection as this was ah breakthrough fore all blaq alike. Possibly ridding all books of existence to include any religious ones positioning our genius thought and righteous spirituality to be moved as ah higher purpose. Ah common language of gold is what the people needed we always used musical sounds in the form of phonetic sound according of the ear to brain structure deciphering universal intelligence. For sure we was way ahead of our times and pressing up to keep us pushing as there was no turn back standing firm in our word bonded. Our cypher will not be broken fore eternity....back home well and alive.

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh from the BLAQ: Inkompletion vol. 2

10. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Before hitting the shower, I read up on many Kings and Queens to the present fore three hours more intaking our information as a people like a rush of a bomb hit to the chest. Higher and higher with a deep perception they was in me fore life like live within taking building or helping to rebuild a great civilization by playing my part of the Blaq Dendera circle to the heart and head realer than real. Thinking, which ancestor will guide me today or tonight cause this is tight to be on this level and never eye will come down. Weathers were made up depending on the situations coming to me experienced face to face and afar of our people. The Nu Blaq Queens were sleep as eye felt them to be...while walking outside to meet my red nose pitbull and neteru's breeze pick up whistling of sounds the spirit was real against my face. You could see the trees bouncing a little waving their branches in rhythm, then those keyboard Yamaha chords raised up my inner feeling outer like a story in motion with that flute as sine language clocking between eighty beats per minute or perhaps a little faster but just enough fore me to free style. I seen that blaq elderly man again walking with his cane up the road smiling wider than the last times. We always greet with the fist in the air...man he's strong you know? Suddenly out of the gusts with speed comes Mach, who is my pitbull always head first into my stomach like ugggh dayum. One of these days I swear he is going to bulldoze me over just to put his two front paws on my chest like on fake wrestling with his tongue out like "geah". We play like that from time to time mimicking boxing movements then he wants to bite and run you know? And he is fast with a strong human like paw grip when they curl to fit your body geometrically. So I ran after him as he don't know this brother is rough and rugged and I will bite you back, even if you are a dog to get my point across. He slipped up and slowed down when I faked like I was so tired after about five minutes of pursuit. Out the corners of my eyes, clinching the bottoms of nikes to the ground, squatting lower for supreme traction I waited until he turned his head just slightly enough and...like a flash second with both hand out onto his body, because I didn't want to chance breaking his leg or something, grabbed him close to bite his arm!! "Geah how you like those teefises Mach?" I was saying while he squealed and took off again like a jet with the hairs raised on his back. Oh he was mad now...oh yeah it was on now! Boy I tell ya it be like that sometimes for like hours it seem keeping up with him. And every time I come out with bruises, cuts, teeth marks and a heated dog hairy sweaty tired body, so you know where I'm headed to after hitting the shower. Thank goodness fore those buckwheat pillows though!! Geah, another day gone right, before hitting the shower.

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh from the BLAQ: Inkompletion vol. 2