Black Sports : Black Sports / White Sports

lEBRON jAMES, KOBE BRYANT, tRACY MCGRADY, kEVIN GARNET DID NOT NEED COLLEGE.

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER WAY TO HOLD YOUNG BLACK PEOPLE BACK. MEAN WHILE THESE COLLEGES MAKE MILLIONS OFF OF SPORTS, PAY THEIR COACHES MILLIONS AND THE PLAYERS DONT GET NONE! COLLEGE DOES NOT HELP IMO, YOU RISK INJURY ECT.

BESIDES MOST WILL NOT GO TO BLACK COLLEGES ANY WAY SO WHO CARES.

Holding these black athletes back would be to send them into the real word without any understanding. The differnce between no college education and 4 years of it might mean the world for these athletes after the sweat has dried.

Holding us back would be to give us a dollar and not telling us how to spend it wisely. Without this they are doomed to be back where they started, a poor black man. Which to me is the worst thing to be. Like I said before, if white people do it this way, that doesn't mean we have to do it that way also. We aren't white, that means we will have a hard way and even longer way to go in this society, get your education.

It's the difference between the wealthy and the rich.

Holding these black athletes back would be to send them into the real word without any understanding. The differnce between no college education and 4 years of it might mean the world for these athletes after the sweat has dried.

Holding us back would be to give us a dollar and not telling us how to spend it wisely. Without this they are doomed to be back where they started, a poor black man. Which to me is the worst thing to be. Like I said before, if white people do it this way, that doesn't mean we have to do it that way also. We aren't white, that means we will have a hard way and even longer way to go in this society, get your education.

Deepvoice

Your point is very valid. The one profession you see the downfall of the athelete is Boxing. So many white and black ones have come thru that sport and ended up broke. Maybe because they had the common sense knocked out of them every day.

Those same young people like the old ones after college. Need a good savings and investment plan. College doesn't gaurantee you anything. Before this big push for education,

( and I find it ironic they denied us for years, now make it a criteria today. Maybe it is another keep away or hold back. Destee's question is very interesting and has merit )

Jobs were given out based on skin color. I have actual letters ( I found them and bought them at a thrift shop ) where this guy worked for the railroad, and his promotions on the job and even into a good position in the military were given by someone writing a note saying he was trustworthy, hard working and a honest citizen.

Blacks used to do the service jobs mexicans are now doing. If someone has a chance to go pro they should. Windows open today may not ever open again. Save some funds for education after your done. If your fifty you still need education. It is a life long endeavor.

A degree and education is criteria for the presentation American companies ( have to ) want to show Japan in order to do business.

In the late ninetys my company had everyone re-submit their resumes, listing college and they reorganized who was doing what based on education and hired no less than a PHD to front them all because the Korean and Japanese wanted to know that who ever they talked with was highly educated. This has a lot to do with present day hiring where you must do five jobs, multitask, be more educated to do the same job a two year degree used to be enough for.

They know all Amercans are behind in education and sciences, slow and backwards in the education field. We are behind India in Computer programming skills. Behind in manufacturing to China, Japan and even Mexico. We make nothing here in the United States not even our flag. China makes them now.

Pro athletes act like they never went to college, ( most take business degree's ) and college doesn't automatically make a person smarter. If they didn't have common sense when they went, they still don't have the right education.

Deepvoice said:

Sir what type of education do you mean?
do you mean

formal education?
hands on education/life experience?
education passed from older relatives,friends, enemies or even a stranger??
self education such as books, simple curiosity, the internet,??

Kobe Bryant is far from an unintellegent man.

Lebron James is richer than most aa college grads will ever be, not a dummy either.

being poor and Afrikan is worse than being poor and european???

ur entitled to ur opinion. but dude the NCAA passed these laws cuz they were losing money!! whitee games like tennis, hockey, and baseball do not pull the revenue the big two (football and basketball) do.

one

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back