Black People : BIG BOOTY HOES (and other slave mentality foolishness)

yes very well said,but you know that alot of those young sisters are college educated,that's the real tragedy.

First of all:

Higher standards of ethics and morals etc.were being passed along, among our ancestors and forebears, etc., and are today--whether than person graduated from some college or university (or not at all)...

Above/beyond that:

And, yes, earning a college/university degree can and should lead to good things...

But, well-bad if you're only associating being intelligent to college/university grads...

So to say the least?

Shame on those particular college/university grads too!

:SuN013:

All of the educated and rational people with the well-being of our race at heart will certainly agree that these actions are detrimental to our people as a whole. However, until the people who CONSUME and PERPETUATE these acts realize that it is their ignorance that keeps them evslaved, we will NEVER change what they do in the hood. And if we don't change what they think and do in the hood, we will never stop sex from selling. Sex SELLS and as long as there some revenue generated from it...our women will continue to be treated like products and/or services to be consumed at the discrestion of all ignorant, troubled, and mean spirited individuals who have self indulgence as their only motivation.

Well said.

In an effort to keep thangs on the positive role that yall got goin on up in here...
I shall make an effort to keep my hands from typing anything that could be construed as 'disruptive' and 'counterproductive' for this so-called positive piece.

I'm gonna slide to the 5th amendment.....

and no longer read this thread.
for if I read.... I will comment.
and that won't be good.

:em0200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back