Black People : being black is fun......

Yes...there is Nothing like being a Real Black Man*

jamesfrmphilly said:
despite all the hassles and crap it is still more fun to me to be black than to be anything else.
other groups just don't seem to know how to have a good time like we do.
i can honestly say that if i had to come back again and i had a choice, i would opt to be big and black.
jet black.

Hotep !

Yes sir...I am have-ing the time of my life and I love and thank my parents for bringing me forth into this world to take my place. Yet I understand that..."I am because we are and we are because I am."
May the spirits of the ancestors continue to bless us with the light of understanding.

Ase`

I love being Black too. I love our soul, our sense of humor, the way we can take a bad situation and create new trends, the way we move, the expressions we invent, the way we love, our strong body features, our supple lips, our warrior mentalities, our gentle nurturing ways, or diversities, our abilitity to survive.

Yep! I love being Black! I love being Black in America! I love my Black People, and most of all, I love our Beautiful Black Children!

jamesfrmphilly said:
despite all the hassles and crap it is still more fun to me to be black than to be anything else.
other groups just don't seem to know how to have a good time like we do.
i can honestly say that if i had to come back again and i had a choice, i would opt to be big and black.
jet black.

I needed to hear this tonight.... yeah, I'd come back Black, but hopefully with more understanding of how things work.

Black is beautiful like the dark and i sure would love to come back
after this life time to the darkness of black where peace and warmth
is found in the quietness .

I wouldn't change a thing just be me as i am ............

We know how to have fun , make good out of bad and blend struggle
without defeat , we have mental power tools to make it blacks have the
no how to stay afloat.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back