Black Parenting : BABY'S NEEDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't you think it's safe to say both should have took time to think

Come-on....we passed that point in panel 4 screen 38 where Black-King "BEAUTIFULLY" said:

The woman is the one who carries the baby, therefore it would be wise of her to carefully choose her partner before she puts herself in these situations. It's hard for a woman to deny her own child, after she carried he/she for 9 months, a man can sleep with a woman one day and then move to another state the next day and never know that he has a child. Although I agree that both men and women must act morally when it comes sex, but the women suffer more when she sleeps with the wrong guy and get herself pregnant.

Trust me i feel where you going on this and the point being made
my snub is laying total blame in one direction talk to the brothers
tell them to strap up stop doing this to women when they know it's wrong
why just women

I talk to the sistas because the woman controls whether or not a man is going to have sex. Therefore, you teach "HER" how to think! As I mentioned before, the male ego "ALWAYS" get's in the way when you talk about thinking before sex! Since the woman is the one to get pregnant, you teach "HER" how to think!

Responsibility is a two way street, however, only one party is taking the responsibility. When that occurs, "ACCOUNTABILITY" takes place of responsibility! You mentioned that the child is the end result -- but who "ALWAYS" ends up with that end result....women!

Correct me if I'm wrong.

And sure, I've made four mistakes in my lifetime and fortunately the women in my life realized they too made a mistake and had abortions - therefore, I dodged a bullet. However, many of the men I've met wasn't so fortunate and callously left the woman on her own to struggle. And if women were to take the advice, they wouldn't be in the position that they are in. And instead of you critizing me for trying to make women think, you should be encouraging them to listen to logic.

Cast "EMOTION" aside and deal with "THE FACTS".

I'm "I" wrong?!!

WOW! THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS WRONG WITH THIS STATEMENT I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN.

Lets start with the idea that you would call a baby a mistake. Secondly that you think youve only made 4 mistakes in life. You must be really young if not god help you. Wait wait lets back up....4 abortions? Really 4? and you have the audacity to come here and judge people? Lets put the spotlight on you now. I always thought that the definition of crazy is to continue to do the same thing over and over and expect different results, 4 abortions really whats wrong with that picture? I can understand 1 time but 4? This is the stuff I mean when I talk about how our people have absolutely lost their effing minds. Who is at the helm here? What is wrong with us that we think its ok to do and say certain ish like its all good. Bro let me ask you what have you learned from your "mistakes"? Have you done things differently? Are you using a condom now? Do you love your self? Are you being honest with yourself about what you want from life and the kind of partner you want? Are you honest with your partner? Are you in a committed relationship with a mutual understanding of what each of you wants and doesnt want? These are the things we all should be asking of ourselves and our partners before we get sexually involved. The reason people are always 'caught up' is because they either dont listen or no one ever took the time to sit them down and talk about self worth, love and respect for themselves or anyone else. How can anyone go around talking about they love somebody or love themselves and they sleep around with everything and everybody and having a bunch of abortions. Im not saying you slept around Im just talking in general here, but still at 4 abortions what is one left to think? you said by 4 different women? Honestly, instead of judging your sisters you need to be looking into your mirror and evaluating yourself. After 4 abortions you should be asking yourself "what does that make me, where do I go from here?"

One must teach self of goodness before spreading the wealth of good will
masterly stated sister Each1Teach1
the reflection of one calling it a mistake should rethink what is a gift
a choosen gift to life and honor the sister/woman/mother whom so giveth
such gift to life beyond rippin them down
babies needs there mother to be nurtured and to be supported and encourage

Women always "COMPLAIN'" with deadbeat fathers that the baby needs formula, clothes, food, dippers and money. Well, why don't you think about these things "BEFORE" you sleep with a guy?!!

Before you lie down with a man, wouldn't it be less havoc if you thought about it for a moment that if the man you are about to have sex with will "SUPPLY" these things if you get pregnant?!!

Please frame your sentiments in a way that is respectful to all. We have a policy against gender war fights being held here.

We're of the opinion that respectful and responsible adults can broach topics in ways that do not incite .... and if not, don't come here.

I recognize the logic behind inciting folk, it increases activity, traffic, and ultimately money on the Internet ... but i don't want it at this price.

Not only does it incite, but it's ridiculous for you to be preaching management principles for vaginas, and you don't have one ... right?

Yeah ... you take this back to your site, where you host such, 'cause i don't want it here.

Sisters need to be encouraged, lifted up, embraced ... not diminished ... and if you can't do that, please, just leave them alone.

To The Single Mother Sisters : bring yourself and ALL da babies right on with you ... come on home to destee's! ... :love:

This thread is closed.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back